It's Finally Over

The base was silent. The snow had stopped but it was raining, the sky dark and grey. No one spoke a word to each other. It was slow and painful day. Hanzo sat on the couch staring into nothingness and Luna tried her best to comfort him.

Angela cried in the cafeteria as Ashe tried calming her down. Dima sat alone on the roof holding the knife looking around. And McCree sat beside Genji just staring at him.

Genji's heart beat was weak. His chances of surviving were to low for comfort. Never in their lives did they think Genji would truly die. But now, now might be that time, were he really might.

McCree had been sitting there for days now, keeping an eye on him, making sure if his heartbeat ever increased or decreased he was there to take care of him.

"Agents, we have a mission to tend to, Hanzo, Dima, Jack, and Rein please report for duty." Winston quietly spoke. The four got up and headed to the drop ship awaiting orders.

"The last two remaining have been spotted near the mountains. Eliminate them at all means necessary." Winston ordered. They nodded theirs heads and hopped on the ship ready to go.

"He'll make it don't worry." Jack reassured Hanzo as he stared at the floor. The rest of the ride was silence as they hopped off near the woods. They looked at the tracks and followed them all of them on their guard.

"So you found us." Hope spoke. The four looked around not seeing her. She revealed herself as Hanzo instantly fired an arrow towards her. She moved to the side and smirked. "You will die." She smiled.

Genji's heart rate began progressing back to normal as the nano machines worked on his body. His eye slowly opened as he sat up. His entire body ached as McCree stared at him shocked. "G-Genji!" He stuttered rushing to him helping him up.

"Am I alive?" Genji grumbled out as McCree helped him get up. Genji fully awakened but slowly moved around. He entered the lounge McCree helping him. "Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well." Genji spoke as he took a seat. "Captain!" A few of them shouted happy he's fine and well.

"Oh I can't wait to see how happy Hanzo will be when he sees his brother fine and well!" Luna smiled. "Where is Hanzo?" Genji questioned. "He's on a mission with Dima, Jack and Rein to take care of the remaining two." Winston explained.

Genji's heart instantly dropped. He got up quickly but kneeled down instantly pain entering his body. "Woah! Calm down, what's the rush?!" McCree shouted. "Tracer, I need you to take me to them right at this moment." Genji spoke.

"Uh Captain...I don't think you're in the best of shape there." She spoke. "This is an order!" He shouted. "Genji you can't be serious!?!" McCree shouted back at him. Angela walked into the lounge hearing what was happening. She cried tears of joy seeing Genji fine. She ran to him and hugged him holding onto him for dear life.

"Thank god you're ok, I don't know what I would've done without you." She cried kissing his face. Genji slowly stood up. "I'm sorry Angela, but I have to go. They need my help." He spoke. "No you can't! What?! You're nowhere near ready!" She cried.

"Tracer, it's an order, come on." He spoke quietly. Everyone watched in shock as the two walked together to the ship. Genji made a quick stop in the med bay grabbing onto his swords. He hopped onto the ship as it took off.

"Hammer down!" Rein roared slamming his hammer down. He grabbed Hope by the throat and slammed her into the tree. She emitted a blast from her body pushing everything around her away.

Dima took out his MIRV and fired. Hope stopped it it and sent it towards Rein. He stuck his shield out just in the nick of time. The first grenade broke his shield but the clusters spread blasting him away.