The Fall Games

Genji stared out the window seeing almost all the trees stripped of their leaves. A;; the piles sitting there peacefully. He looked downn to Angela as sje slept peacefully, her hair a mess across the pillow as she breathed quiietly.

He smiled and kissed her forehead and left the room quietly making sure not to make a noise. HHe made his way to the cafeteria stretching on thhe way. He heard about the new member that came in the other day but he hadmn't met her yet. Angela told him that shhe was sweet and nicee when she tended to her wound.

He entered seeing four faces, Three of them familiar but the fourth one new. "Good morning Genji." Winston said smiling as he ate his peanut butter covered banana. The three othhers turned their heads and waved to him.

"Good morning everyone." Genji responded. 'That must be the new member.' Genji thought. She was sitting beside McCree eating some good. McCree waved him over as he walked towards the counter.

"Ashe this is Genji, he's my closet friend and is the strongest one here, Genji this is Ashe, she also very close to me so I want you two to be friends." McCree smiled.

They shook hands but Ashe realized he was partily metal. "Nice to meet you." She smiled. Genji took a seat bebsid ethem. "Also that girl who cleaned you up yesterday, she's Genji's lover." McCree added in. "Oh Angela?" Ashe questioned. McCree nodded his head.

Genji grabbed a plate and served himself, eating up. Life was starting to get boring. Talon yet hasn't made any moves. Have they gave up or are they planning something big?

Genji shook his head clearing his thoughts enjoying his meal. "Hey guys." Winston said behind them. Everyone turned their heads looking at him. "I know much hasn't been happening so what would you think about having a tournament? Just for fun it'll resolve around fall activiities." Winston explained.

"That would be great! We just have to tell everyone." Mei replied with excitement. "What would the prize be?" Genji askked putting his empty plate into the sink. "Bragging rights, we are just doint it for fun, we'll have two teams and each activity will have a set of people against the rival team." Winston said getting up.

"Sounds good, let's tell the gang and we'll set up the games." McCree replied standing up.

A few hours later.

"As you all know we've decided to have a tournament! This is all for fun and games, I will now announce the two teams!" Winston spoke loudly for everyone to hear.

"Team 1 is Reinhardt, D.va, Wrecking ball, Ashe, McCree, Genji, Hanzo, Bastion, Echo, Baptise, Mercy and Zenyatta!" He spoke.

"Ahaha this is looking like a fine team!" Rein chuckled team 1 huddling around him.

"Team 2 is Me, Orisa, Zarya, Mei, Pharah, Jack, Lena, Symmetra, Torbjorn, Ana, Lucio and Brigette!" He spoke once more. "Let the games begin!" He roared. Everyone cheered as they moved to the first activity.

"Activity number 1! Basketball, please select your member to participate." Athena announced.

"So who are we picking?" Hana asked huddling up. Genji gave her a look still remembering what happened along time ago. She tried her best to avoid eye contact with him. "Don't fear, Baptiste is here." He smiled. "Then that's settled, get em champ." McCree smirked as they saw him walk to the court. Pharah stood on the other side waiting.

"Good luck." Pharah said sticking out her hand. Bap shook it getting into position. Winston threw the ball in the air as they both leapt to get it. Pharah managed to get it first putting Bap on the defense. She dribbled her way to the net as Bap tried his best to defend. She lept into the air shooting it.

Baptiste with his mad hops (LMAO) jumped into the air blocking the ball. "WOO GO GET EM!" D.va shouted from the group. Baptiste sprinted to her net hopping making a slam dunk.

A few minutes pass with Bap taking the victory, the final score 5-4. "Good game." Bap said shaking her hand. She smiled and went back to their side. "You have some skill hmm." Hanzo said as he came back. "It was nothing." He laughed.

"Activity Number 2! Skeet shooting, please select your member to participate." Athena announced.

Everyone grouped up talking. "So who are we picking?" Rein asked. Genji looked over to the other group seeing Jack being selected. "I know the perfect gal." McCree smirked. He looked over to Ashe who was shying away. "What are you sure me Jesse..?" Ashe questioned. "Ye I remember back when you use to always do it with Bob." McCree replied. "But what if I fail?" Ashe worried. "Don't worry honey, this is just for fun!" Angela said reassuring her.

"Ok.." Ashe agreed breathing in. Everyone cheered as she walked towards soldier grabbing the pellet rifle. "Goodluck Noobie." Soldier spoke. Ashe readied her gun, exactly like her viper. 'I'm not a noobie..you may be a better shot than me, but no one and I mean no one has ever beat me in skeet shooting.' Ashe thought angrily narrowing her eyebrows.

The machines began shooting out discs. Each disc that came out got destroyed, Ashe was on fire, "Woah Ashe! That's my girl!" McCree shouted cheering her on. Everyone looked at him smirking then joined him. She was shooting them so fast that the machine actually ended up running out of disc.

"Ashe wins from default!" Athena announced. "To slow old man." Ashe smirked walking away. Soldier chuckled, "They just get better with age." He set his gun down walking back to his group. "You were great!" Echo said. Ashe smiled keeping her hands on her hips.

"Activity number 3! Obstacle course, please select your member to participate." Athena announced.

"I can give it a try." Hammond's ball spoke. Everyone agreed as Tracer stepped up. They began as a whistle went off, Tracer took the lead pacing in front of him, Hammond grappled onto a tree increasing his momentum. "Ha ha ha victory is in reach" His ball spoke. "Not so fast love." Tracer laughed jumping over him taking the lead. She ran past the victory line claiming the point. At the moment it was 2 to 1. "Nice try luv." Lena smiled as Hammond giggled pack.

"Let's hope these next activities stay in our favor." Rein said sitting down on a log.

"We'll just have to sit and wait."

(I don't want to do it all in one chapter so part 2 will come soon.)