Party?

(image above his what he looks like, also yes I know he isn't flesh fully but ya, that's what Genjis hair looks like, also he has stubbles for his beard, his eyes are little bit bigger than the one in the picture, his chin is sharp same with his jawline like in the picture and ya his nose as well. Oh also his hair is black not green)

Genji opened his eyes stretching giving out a big yawn. He got up and entered the bathroom looking at himself in the mirror. He brushed his teeth and washes his face feeling refreshed. He grabbed his swords and holstered it. He didn't take his face mask though. He had gotten used to showing his face and if he were to even use his technique in a rush takin of his mask would just slow him down.

He walked into the lounge rubbing his eyes. "Good morning Captain." Mei spoke staring at him smiling. "Moring." He replied taking a seat. Around two hours passed and Winston entered the lounge seeing more people relaxing and chatting. "Hello everyone, I have some news, later tonight around 6 PM we'll be attending a party with a major CEO, they've noticed that we're still working and want to support us. It will be a formal party so you will have to dress nice, Men tuxedoes, ladies' dresses. So if you don't have either now would be a good time to go get your clothing before that time comes around." Winston explained.

'Damn I don't have a tuxedo, maybe McCree can come with me to go buy one.' Genji thought. He got up and went to McCree's dorm knocking. The door opened up and a messy Jesse appeared on the other side. "What's up partner." McCree yawned. "We gotta go tuxedo shopping." Genji said. "What why?" He questioned going back into his room dressing up.

"We're attending a party so we have to dress formal." Genji explained. After a few minutes, the two got ready and dispatched to the mall. They eventually made it and entered a luxurious store. They looked around and tried the suits that appealed to them the most. Genji made his decision and bought a black suit with a black tie. "Hey, Genji do you think Ashe will like this?" McCree asked.

Genji laughed. "Ya, she'll like it." Genji chuckled. McCree paid for the black suit and red tie. The two left deciding to explore the mall a little more. They explored for a while buying extra things like watches and necklaces. They ended up having lunch and began walking back to the base. "So what's gonna happen between you and Angie?" McCree asked the fall wind breezing past them.

"I don't know how to feel about her, we'll just have to see what happens." Genji answered.

The time came and they had to get ready for the party. Genji began walking back to his room. He entered his room and began getting dressed. He took all his armour off and his face mask. He slipped into his tuxedo and put on his watch. He put on his dress shoes and fixed his tie. He went into the bathroom and put on some cologne. He grabbed some gel and swept back his hair. He grabbed only his odachi and holstered it. He knew it wasn't a mission but he wanted to have it with him just in case.

He walked to the lounge already seeing everyone there in their outfits. He was shocked at how good everyone looked. He looked over and saw the special someone. He looked at her and his heartbeat began rushing. "Hm, not as good looking at your brother but it'll work." Hanzo smirked looking at him.

"Don't make me kill you." Genji glared at him. "I was joking." Hanzo chuckled. "Winston we ready to go?" Jack asked adjusting the bow tie. "Damn I always hated wearing these things." "You always overreact Jack" Ana laughed. "Yes, we can go now." Winston chuckled. Some time passed they arrived at a Big Mansion. McCree and Ashe stepped out of the car together arms linked. Ana And Rein's arms linked. Whoever had a significance together left together.

Genji sat in the car waiting for everyone to leave. Angela sat alone across from him. She didn't keep eye contact with him because she didn't deserve too. Genji sighed and got up. He stuck his arm out in front of her. She looked at him as if tears were about to escape.

'She's so beautiful.' Genji thought. She grabbed it and linked her arm with Genji. They walked together into the mansion as they were greeted by butlers and other associates of the company.  They walked to the main area where all the beverages and drinks were located. Genji watched as everyone chatted.

But Angela was still linked with him. "Well, don't get into trouble and be safe." Genji deeply said about to unlink. Angela moved her hand down and held his squeezing it tightly. He felt something wet drop onto his hand. He looked up to her and saw some tears slowly pouring out. He didn't want her to feel embarrassed in so many people so he took her to the upper-level balcony.

"Angela what's wrong..?" Genji asked as she looked down letting them flow out a bit more. "I..I-I'm sorry Genji!" She sobbed. "I'm sorry I'm horrible! I'm sorry I'm not good enough for you, I missed your touch, I missed everything about you, it's all my fault and I'm sorry! I don't know what I can do to get you back again." Angela truly cried. "Genji!"

"I love you.."

"Angela...I love you too.." Genji quietly said. She looked up to him inches away from his face. She sniffed in his cologne. Missing his touch, his smell, his love. She kept crying but had a smile this time. She wrapped her arms around his neck. "That's enough crying now." Genji smirked. "How pathetic can I be...I'm 37, and this is my first serious relationship, how du-" Before Angela could finish what she was saying Genji kissed her. She kissed him back, both of them getting a little rough.

Angela began unbuttoning his shirt as Genji began slipping out the straps of the dress. "W-wait...we shouldn't be doing this now." Genji said pulling back. "You're right..." Angela agreed buttoning up his shirt again. Genji fixed her dress as the two smiled holding each other. "I'm so sorry Genji...and thank you, for giving me another chance and forgiving me. I love you." Angela thanked resting her head against his chest looking into the dark sky.

"I love you too." Genji kissed the top of her head. "Let's go back inside." Genji whispered. She nodded and the two returned back to the party. It was lively as ever and the two separated to do their own thing.

"Heya Genji, have you tried their pastries! They're amazing!" McCree exclaimed.