The Fall of Overwatch, and The Rise of A New Man

Genji groaned waking up. It felt weird for him to sleep with this body, it felt nothing like before. He adjusted his eyes to the sunlight that entered through McCree's window. He hopped down from the top not making a noise. Genji left his room and closed it quietly. He looked over to a clock resting against the wall, 7:26.

He sighed and entered the main lobby seeing Winston reading a book. "Your awake early, agent Genji." He greeted smiling. Genji gave him a stare and thought about what He told Angela yesterday. Then thoughts of his brother poured into his head, ever since father died he changed, he wasn't the Hanzo Genji had known,

He must destroy the Shimada clan.

"Where are the training grounds?" Genji deeply asked. Winston pointed to a hallway as Genji nodded to him in thanks and left. Winston followed him to curiosity to see what he was capable of. They both entered seeing Tracer zipping around taking out bots and Angela looking through a glass with a clipboard. She smiled at the sight of the two.

"Hiya luv!" Lena waved to the sparrow. He grunted back and stood in the middle of the room. Winston made his way to Angela and stood beside her. "How's everything?" He asked. "Everything's fine, was just checking out Lena seeing how she was feeling and whatnot, especially with her accelerator." The doctor smiled back.

Genji looked over to the glass and signaled for them to release the training bots. Angela went to press the button but Winston stopped her. She looked at him in confusion as he brought up the mic. "I want you two to fight," Winston said. "Winston, he's not ready, he still has to get used to his body." She worryingly said. "I know he can't win, I just want to see what he's capable of now." The gorilla huffed.

Genji looked over to the young lady and got into his stance. "Good luck Luv!" She said. The cyborg nodded back as three beeps were made.

They instantly ran towards each other. They leaped in the air at each other. Tracer dashed behind him and began firing.

"Nani?!" He said stumbling down. He caught himself and ran towards her, he dashed as Tracer teleported out of the way hitting him a bunch more.

Genji scowled in annoyance, he was getting pissed off, if he couldn't even hit her what could he do against the clan. He quickly turned around as she dashed once more. He predicted where she was going and threw a shuriken hitting her. She limped down as Genji went to dash again, then she was gone. She appeared behind him and began to shoot at his back.

He swiftly turned around and deflected the bullets back at her. She kept circling him as he proceeded to block the bullets, this was taking too much energy from him. He felt his upper body starting to heat up a bit. He quickly double jumped backward and landed dashing to Lena. He knocked her down as he coped with the burning pain. "What's happening to me." He thought.

Heavy breathing is all Angela and Winston heard. Lena got up and starred at the smoke exiting his body. "Luv, are ya alright." She asked getting up. He slowly nodded.

"Let's finish this." Genji weakly spat out. He grabbed the handle of his sword as Lena grabbed her guns. "Ry- Ryujin- Ryujin no-" Genji began to fall as Tracer zipped up to him catching him. She watched as the smoke slowly emitted out of his body.

Winston and Angela quickly came down. "Genji!" Angela said reaching him. "Quick Winston take him to the medical bay." He nodded and picked the ninja up running through the halls. McCree walked out into the lobby yawning and stretching. He looked tirelessly seeing the three agents running. "What's the rush-" His eyes grew a bit bigger at the sight of Genji's smoking body.

He chased after them and entered the room as Angelas began connecting him to a bunch of wires. "What happened, is he alright?" McCree questioned. "I hope he is." Tracer sighed. A monitor turned on and his heart rate was shown. It started beeping insanely fast but it calmed down after a few minutes. The four agents left the room and all took breathers before leaving to do their own activities.