Funeral

The entire team ran threw the base looking for their final target. Genji's eyes lifelessly stared at the ground as Winston carried him on his shoulder. Angela touched his hand reminding him that she's safe now.

A small smirk appeared on Genji's face as Gwynevere appeared. The yellow golden dragon wrapped around Genji outlining him in a golden colour. He rested his eyes as the team ran threw the ship. The team stopped as the floor rumbled.

"Do you all hear that..?" Luna spoke as a loud banging noise echoed in the ground.

Each second.

It became louder,

and louder.

"It's..."  Dva spoke slowly. "It's coming from there!" She quickly spoke pointing towards a wall.

Reinhardt turned towards the wall Nito slamming through it grabbing onto Rein pummeling him into the wall. Nito turned around staring at the group as Reinhardt got up wrapping his arms around Nito's waste. He threw him into a wall the area around him shattering.

Nito smirked getting up standing in front of all of them. He looked towards seeing genjis slump body emitting gold.

"Give him to me."

Nito stomped towards them as the group got ready. "Make sure he doesn't get to Genji! By any costs!" Winston roared.

"Who are we!?" Winston roared

Everyone in sync opened the mouths.

"WE ARE OVERWATCH!"

Reinhardt raised his hammer in air slamming it onto the floor breaking the floor below them dropping them down a level. Tracer blinker around firing at him as Bastion set up in turret mode unloading bullets into him.

Nito chuckled as the three dragons emitted from him. He pulled out his blade aiming it towards Bastion. A black projectile left his blade just like Genji's. Symmetra teleported Bastion behind him as he entered tank mode. Luna teleported beneath him swiping away at his leg while everyone with rifles joined in firing at them.

"Fire as will!" Zarya roared as everyone backed up Nito getting pulled into the gravitational pull. "Ejecting stay back!" Dva shouted sending her self destructing mech into the black hole. Reinhardt and Orisa placed their shields down protecting everyone as dust covered the entire place.  They all stood their a second.

"Roze, Consumption." Nito spoke.

Nito walked out of the dust a fiery aura emitting from his body. He raised his blade cutting down Reinhardts shield in one blow. He grabbed onto Rein's hammer and flipped him slamming him onto the ground.

Reinhardt groaned as Nito raised his blade about to slam it down onto the group. McCree rolled back throwing  a flash bang. Nito's eyes were blinded for a second missing his slash. Garou raised his fist reflecting the attack straight Into him pushing him back a bit.

Reaper's reaper formed behind him a scythe in hand.  It struck Nito's chest as he ranked through it grabbing onto Reyes slamming him onto the ground. Nito growled starting to get aggravated. "Enough games."

He slammed is sword into the ground the force of all three dragons emitting from the floor. Lucio slammed his weapon into the ground just before everyone got knocked into the walls. Everyone got up as Genji groaned, everyone standing in front of him.

Dva recalled her mech, the mech breaking through the ship in the process. She flew into Nito flying upwards taking them to the surface of the mother ship. Sym put a teleporter everyone following. Echo and Pharah flew into the air raining attacks from above while everyone gave it their all trying to break Nito's defence.

Nito growled once more raising his sword in the air a black circle emitting around him. It exploded everyone getting blinded. They looked back towards Nito as he was already infront if Winston. He punched him into the ground Genji falling rolling almost off the edge of the ship.

Nito smiled as he grabbed Genji.

"Finally you're mine."

Everyone looked toward him in horror.

All of them hurrying to get to Genji.

Genji grabbed him from waist,

Tearing Genjis lower half apart.

Everyone watched in horror as Genji let out a blood clutching screen. Gwynevere escaped Genji's body Nito claiming it.

"Finally. They are all mine."

Nito tossed Genji's upped half as he looked into the sky seeing the ship. He closed his eyes accepting his death.

Hanzo stood there staring towards Nito. Everyone did. Four dragons emitted from Nito all corrupted. They all fired towards him giving it their all. Everything was shrugged off as Nito walked slowly towards them.

Everyone grouped up together. Ready to make one final stand. "Getting ready everyone." He spoke. His machine perked up having its window ready.

"LET THEM OUT!" He shouted.

Everything appeared slow motion as Nito starred ready to consume all the oncoming fire, until he looked in the air seeing a purple flash. Sombra appeared lashing her arms out a effect taking over Nito.

"Roze consumption!" Nito shouted.

Nothing came.

"W-Wait!" Nito roared.

Everyone's amplified bullets connected to Nito's upper body. All the boosts they could do they, whatever allowed them to do as much damage as they could.

"RESPOND TO ME!" Nito roared as his dragons didn't appear. McCree stood in his stance firing his final bullet.

It flew through the air landing directly into Nito's head. So many bullets still riddled him that his body started to tear apart. Everyone finished firing as
Nito's torn body fell to the ground.

All four dragons flew into the air. Gwynevere returned to Angela as Genji's disappeared into the sky. Angela passed out not wanting to think about what had happened to Genji.

It was a long night. Everyone searched the bottom were he had been thrown off but was no where to be seen.

All they could do was pronounce Genji KIA.

Everyone wore a formal outfit as it poured. Everyone standing in front of Genji's grave. Everyone left except Hanzo, Angela, Garou, McCree, and Luna. Angela cried as Garou comforted her bringing her inside. McCree rested a cigar on his grave nodding goodbye. As Luna stared at Hanzo kneeling in front of his grave.

She approached him resting a hand on his shoulder. He got up as entered back the base Luna right beside him. The entire base was quiet. But everyone was crying and screaming on the inside.

Everything Genji had done, all the memories.

The day Genji Shimada died.

'What is this?' A man spoke to himself. He grabbed what was remaining of the corpse as it emitted an aura.

Along side the corpse he picked up all the swords and begun carrying him home.