Spooky

The party was going well and out of happiness of getting Genji back, Angela drank a little too much. Genji rolled his eyes as he stared at her. She tried her best to look sober. She wobbly walked towards Genji, her face had a smile on it as she finally got to him. She sat down on his lap wrapping her arms around his neck cuddling into his neck.

Genji tried his best to reach down and take off her high heels because he knew she would end up falling at some point. He finally took them off and rested it beside the couch they were sitting on. Genji's face turned into a husk as he felt Angela rubbing against his crouch. 'What the hell is she doing!' Genji shouted out loud.

"Angela stop! We'll have plenty of fun when we get back. Not here!" Genji whispered. Angela put on a fake cry face and looked at him. "You don't love me...you don't want my love." She cried. "No! it's not that, you're just drunk baby, so keep it down a notch, and don't rub me." Genji embarrassingly whispered.

Genji wrapped his suit jacket around them covering their body. "You mean like this?" Angela seductively said palming him through his pants. Genji's nose shot out blood (not actually). "Angela!" Genji said. He got up setting her down on the couch. "Stay here and don't do anything stupid!" Genji frustratingly said. Angela just stared at him seductively as he walked away to McCree.

'What's with that lady, she scares me.' Genji thought grabbing a drink one of the butlers offered. The rest of the night went well and eventually, they returned home.

"GENJI" Angela screamed furiously as Genji tried to sneak his way out of her dorm. 'Oh god, the drinks haven't worn off." He thought. "COME HERE RIGHT NOW" She shouted. "Oh haha sorry Angela, I have to go feed my dog." Genji laughed nervously. "YOU DON'T HAVE A DOG" She replied getting up from the bed. He saw her slowly making her way towards him. "Love you bye!" Genji shouted slamming the door shut. His heartbeat was fast as he ran as fast as he could away from her dorm.

Genji entered his room collapsing in his bed. It was a long night but a good one at least. He smiled and drifted off.

Genji slowly opened his eyes getting up. He groaned and did his morning routine. Except everything was a little too quiet. He left his room still no sound and no activities insight. And it seemed as if there was fog around the base. Genji slowly walked around the halls. "Oi, where are you all at?" Genji shouted. "Grah!" McCree shouted jump scaring Genji around the corner.

"AHHH WTF" Genji shouted. He formed a fist and drove it straight into McCree sending him into the wall. "Oh it's just you." Genji said in relief. "Damn that hurt." McCree coughed trying to catch his breath. "Where is everyone?" Genji questioned as McCree walked over to him. "No clue, I only heard you so I decided to prank ya, that was a mistake." McCree chuckled. "Next time I'll make sure you die." Genji threatened. McCree stared at him. 'Uhhh you don't mean that right.' McCree thought. He nervously laughed as the two went around.

Genji and McCree began walking to Winston's office wondering what was going on. The two knocked and no response came from the other side. "Winston ya in there?" McCree questioned. McCree slowly opened the door Genji behind him.

The two had a face of shock as they saw Tracer, Ana, Jack, Rein and Winston blood trickling all over their faces and bodies, and they looked pale as well, their eyes being pure white.

"AH WHAT THE HELL" McCree shouted shocked. "W-what could've done this..." Genji frighteningly said. They watched as Tracer's head popped up. The two freaked out running out of the room as all of them got up getting ready to chase them down.

"What happened are they zombies!" McCree shouted. "We need to get Angela, quick!" Genji replied. The two bursted into the medical room and froze.

They watched as Angela played with Ashe's guts, and other members in the room with missing organs. "A..Angela.." Genji weakly brought out. He couldn't breath, he felt as if he was about to throw up.

She slowly turned her head planting a huge grin on her face. Ashe slowly sat up staring at them. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON" McCree shouted as the two ran. They looked down the hall seeing multiple members making there way to them.

They entered the lounge area and headed for the exit.

But it was to late, Mei, Hana and Lucio were already waiting for them. "Where are you running off to?" Rein said in a distorted voice. The two backed into a corner.

"Did the drinks we have still effect us from last night?!?" McCree shouted. Genji punched him in the stomach as McCree fell to the ground. "Ow" he coughed out. "Guess not," Genji said.

Genji then plastered a serious face. "McCree if this is really happening, you realize what we need to do right?" Genji sternly spoke. "What're you trying to say Genji...?" McCree questioned watching him.

"As much as I don't want to, we'll have to do it." Genji spoked unholstering his swords. He bit down on his short sword, held his katana in his left hand, and held his odachi in his right.

McCree looked at Genji and saw the tears he was holding back. 'This can't be seriously happening' McCree cried in his head. He couldn't hesitate. He took out his revolver, his hand shaking. The members got closer as the two friends prepared.

"I'm ready when you are Genji." McCree said holding back the pain. 'I'm sorry everyone. I'm sorry Ashe...' McCree thought.

"It's High Noon..."

"TRIPLE SWORD STYLE"

Roze, Oni and Soba all let out a roar of devastation.
"1000 CUTS O-" "WAIT GENJI IT WAS JUST A JOKE!" Tracer shouted. The two watched as everyone stopped moving.

Genji holstered his katana and short sword but kept his odachi out. McCree stopped his stance face in shock. "Wait, THIS WAS ALL A PRANK?!?" McCree screamed staring at everyone.

"BUT HOW, IT ALL SEEMS SO REAL" McCree continued. They watched as everyone went back to normal. "We used Echo's duplication to make everything seem realistic. We got you good, ahaha!" Jack laughed. Genji growled holstering his odachi.

Genji clenched his fist and McCree gritted his teeth in anger. "We got you good brother!" Hanzo laughed. Genji punched Hanzo straight in the chest sending him flying into the wall.

The overwatch team watched as it seemed like darkness surrounded Genji. "I'll kill you all." Genji spoke roughly.

Everyone stopped smiling trying not to die. "Ah ya, what a bad prank we will not do something like that again." Bap said gulped sweat trickling down his forehead.

"It good we stopped when we did, we would've all died, if Genji went threw with his move." Hanzo coughed holding his chest.

Angela went up behind him and jumped on his back wrapping her arms around his neck. "Sorry if I scared you." Angela smirked kissing his cheek. "To be honest I was a little worried." Genji admitted.

"AHAHA YES VICTORY IS OURS!" Rein shouted. "We managed to scare the captain!" Mei celebrated. Everyone cheered as Genji rolled his eyes.

"Say Halloween is coming, what're you gonna be Genji? I'm a Witch so keep that mind." Angela smirked caressing him.

"We'll See." Genji chuckled.

(ok I really don't know what Genji should be, please help, oni or swordsman :(?  Or something else)