[Sukuna]1000 Years Ago Part 2

After Fushiguro and Kugasaki tried to exorcise you for about 30 minutes they figured out that you were too strong for them.

Sukuna let Itadori have his body back allowing him to fight as well but it was no use as you hadn't even taken the fight seriously as they were out of breath.

You looked over to them and said excitingly, "I'll go willingly on two conditions. One that I stay alive and two that i get to see my husband once in a while. I'm sure you guys won't let me roam around freely at your base so i want to be able to see him."

They noticed you weren't showing any signs of lying or even being hostile and seeing as how you were willing giving yourself up they hesitantly agreed to your proposal.

You smiled at Itadori knowing that Sukuna could see you doing so as talismans and chains were put on you.

You had a bandage going around your head so you couldn't see where you were being led to and a talisman on your forehead to keep your powers inactive.

Your hands were chained behind your back making the chains rub against your other pair of arms since you had four.

You were brought to their place as they guided you to a room and left you there for investigation later.

You sighed as you broke the chains on your hands and took off your blindfold as well as the talisman with the wrap.

"Wow it's so decorative in here." You said as you looked around to see nothing but talismans covering the room head to toe.

You laid down as you put your hands behind your back and closed your eyes daydreaming for a bit before hearing the sound of a door open and close.

You then heard a few footsteps before the sound of a chair screeching across the floor and hearing someone sit down.

"Are you the said investigator?" You questioned as a male voice sounded back,

"Maybe, I'm quite interested in your back story. To think the King of Curses could have a wife."

You finally look at said man to only see snow white hair and a black blindfold covering his eyes as he leaned his chin on the back of the chair.

You grin and say, "Yes he has a wife, you know he's quite the romantic once you get to know him like I did."

He said questioningly, "Why would I want to get to know him like you did. I'm not into him like you are!"

You laughed and said, "If only." You could feel his cringe before he calms down and said, "Your more different than I thought. I thought you were going to be like kill me I can come back again or I'm going to kill you for this!"

He gives you gestures to what he was saying before closing your eyes and saying calmly, "So not even you could think a curse could be laid back and no killing intent?"

He nodded before groaning and said, "Sukuna's got such a cute wife, and I'm left here alone!" You opened your eyes and said, "Really sucks to be you right now."

He cries even louder as he said provoking you, "Even an old hag said it!" You sit up quickly before budding heads with him and growling, "Wanna see what this old hag can do to a squirt like you!"

He grins before saying, "Sure I wanna see how powerful you are."

He brings you out into an open area as some people father around but only one person caught your eye.

You smile wildly as you yell out happily, "Honey! There you are!" You ran over to Itadori before engulfing him into a hug as Gojo said, "Hey what about the fight?!"

You look over your shoulder and say mischievously, "There was no fight just manipulation. I only wanted to see my husband."

You suddenly feel arms wrap around you and bring you closer as you hug him tighter with one pair of arms going around his neck and the other just under his arms as you snuggled closer to his chest.

"You never change (Y/N)." Itadori now Sukuna says as you grin and say, "Neither do you, you handsome King."

You both hear quiet crying as Gojo says, "She's a demon, not wanting to fight me. I feel so humiliated."

You grin as you feel lips connect with your cheek as you look over to Sukuna and you give him a kiss before saying, "I've missed your kisses so much."

You see him grin as he said, "You miss everything of me so don't start that pity me act."

You smile as Sukuna gives you a kiss on the lips as you kiss back passionately.

<><><><><>
I originally wasent going to do a second part to this but romlearo requested it so I couldn't pass it up! Either way this is a part two and sorry I forgot to say this before but I really only update it when I can or when I have ideas so it's not going to be constant. Anyways I hope you enjoyed!