[Junpei] Our World

School just got out and knowing that your not really popular, you take alleys. I didn't want to encounter anyone I knew because I'd probably hear more rumors and insults from them. Right before the alley ended I managed to trip, I put my hands out in front of me but it didn't really do much.

Since School just got out I managed to catch the attention of a group of students as they saw me trip and started to laugh. I scoffed and pushed myself off the ground as I thought, "These people are disgusting."

I put my hands on my knees to push the rest of myself up but immediately let go as a hot pain came from touching my knees. I hissed as I looked at my knees to see them all scraped and starting to bleed.

I quickly looked back to glare at what I tripped over expecting to see a can or trash but instead I saw a shoe. I felt my stomach drop as I noticed the shoe was still connected to its owner. I already didn't live in the best part of town so I should've expected the worst but actually seeing a leg that wasn't moving was way more terrifying than I thought.

I was being stupid, although I was shaking expecting a dead body I still wanted to see if my eyes weren't playing tricks. The leg lead under a tarp that covered the rest of whatever was under there. I slowly moved the blanket shakily to see a beaten body, before I screamed he coughed signaling that he was still alive.

I quickly sprung into action as I moved the trash off his body trying to hurt him more as I said, "Who would do this? You look around my age!" Once I got all the trash off his I helped him sit up as he groaned in pain as I said, "Be careful your hurt. Let me help."

Once he looked up at me I immediately knew who this was but I'd ask him later Once we got to a safer place. I helped him up as he used me as a support I stared at him as he said, "I'm ok. I'm used to this." I scoffed as I wrapped my arm around his side as I said, "I don't care, I'm helping you."

He just looked at me as I ushered him to move with me, he didn't question it. Once we made it out into the bust streat I said mumbling so only he could hear me, "No. No one should be used to it. Your too cute to be treated like this I can't let my chance be taken."

I looked over at him as I smiled lightly. I could see a blush take over his face as we continued moving. Halfway their he asked, "What's your name?" I looked away from the path as I said, "It's (Y/N). Nice to meet you."

I didn't need his name, I've watched Jujutsu Kaisen plenty of times to know who he was based off his looks. I left my thoughts as we had made it to my house. I leaned him against the side of the door frame so I could grab my keys and unlock the door.

Once it was unlocked I help him inside and closed the door. Once I had locked it again I helped him over to my couch before he sat down as he hissed lightly. After he sat down fully I sighed as he looked up at me as I said, "Junpei. Do you know where you are?"

I got straight to the point, it obviously became unnerved by the fact I knew his name without him saying it as he said, "Um. I'm at your house?" My eyes didn't waver before I walked over to the bathroom and grabbed a first aid kit before I started to work on wrapping up his wounds.

It was silent for a few minutes before I said, "Then you wouldn't mind if I brought up a human curses name would you?" I felt him tense up before I sat down on the ground.

I sighed and gave a speech, "Junpei Yoshino age 17, a high schooler that's ditched high school because he didn't care for it anymore. He also didn't go because of the daily beatings he would get from his classmates. He met Makito at a theater after he killed some of his classmates. He left the teacher in a rush with fear on his face as he-" I was cut off by Junpei placing his hand over rmy mouth as he said scared, "Your talking like you've been stalking me. Please stop."