[Toge]Sickness

You're a second year at Jujutsu Tech along as Toge’s romantic partner and you were walking to class, where everyone else was.

You had your (W/T)(Weapon Type) on your hip/hips as you walked over to the second year home room door.

You walked into the room to see Maki closest to the door, Panda next to her and Toge near the window.

You waved to all of them as they all waved back and Maki said, “Hey (Y/N).”

You nodded to Maki in acknowledgement as you looked over to Panda.

Panda looked over to toge to see he had his head down so you looked too and now that you noticed you haven't seen his face yet nor had he said hi to you.

You now had a worried face on as you said, “Toge, what's wrong? Are you ok?”

He finally looked up from his current position only for you to see the small eye bags he has along with the sweat forming on his brow as he said, “Tuna tuna.”(My throat just hurts that's all)

You nodded as he continues, “Bonito flakes.”(It must be from the last mission, i'll be fine)

You sighed as you gave your weapon to Panda as he took it hesitantly.

You glared at him as he looked away from your glare as you growled out, “When's the last time you had medicine?”

Maki and Panda didn't interfere, worried you'll lash out at them for something so they stayed quiet.

You had your suspicions that he was lying because the last time you went to hangout with him at his house he avoided getting near you and he looked exhausted like he just ran a mile.

He still avoided making eye contact as he shook his head indicating he hasn't taken any medicine just letting it get worse.

A tick mark appears on your head as you walk over to him and crack your knuckles before smashing his head in his desk making it ricochet off the desk, knocking him out.

Panda had a face of horror seeing the blood pour out of Toge’s head as Maki said worried, “What did you do that for? Did he do something wrong?”

You smiled at them making them uneasy as you said, “He's sick and thinks that it will just go away if he doesn't acknowledge it. He thought he could fool me that he was fine so today I'm going to take care of him and make sure he's back to good health.”

Maki nods as Panda says, “What about school?” You looked over to them and said, “I'm sure i can miss a few days of school.”

He nods as you grab Toge's leg, dragging him behind you leaving a blood trail behind as you left the classroom.

The classroom now looked like a murder sence had happened as Gojo looked in and saw the trail before just slowly closing the door not even wanting to know what just happened.

You drag him all the way to your room before bandaging his head up and setting him on your bed where he now resides.

Once you look away from him though you hear the sheet on the bed shift as you say lowly, “Don't make me punch you again. Stay put.”

The sheets stopped moving as you knew he wasn't going to move for a while.

You went to go make some chicken soup for him as long as getting him medicine to take with it.

You grab a glass of water and some medicine, and once you put everything into the pot you walked back to Toge with the medicine and said, “Take this, the soup will be done in a few minutes.”

He nodded as he took the medicine and took it before giving back the glass to you and said, “Mustard leaf.”(I'm sorry)

You look at him confused as you said softly, “What are you sorry for, you haven't done anything wrong?”

You set the empty glass onto a desk next to the bed and looked back to him only to see he's avoiding eye contact and said, “Bonito flakes, tuna tuna.”(I didn't want you to worry and i didnt want you to get sick so I distanced myself)

You dryly laughed as you grabbed his hand and said, “You're fine, I was just worried. I don't care if I get sick as long as I get it from you. I don't care.”

His head whips over to yours as you smile before getting up again to get the soup that you were sure was done cooking by now.

You filled a bowl full of chicken soup as you slowly brought it to him allowing it to cool off and make sure you didn't spill it.

You see Toge pull down his collar to see his mouth and marks on his cheeks as you smile at him.

You give the bowl to him slowly so as not to spill it as he took it and ate/drank it slowly. You waited for him to finish the soup before grabbing the bowl from him and putting it on the desk next to the bed, you then got in the bed with him.

He tensed up, still not wanting to get you sick but you didn't care as you wrapped your arms around his waist and putting your head into his stomach.

The words you said to him only a moment earlier rang in his head before he wrapped his arms around you as well bringing you closer to him.

You look up to him to see him looking down as you as he has a smile on his features, you giggled and said, “No matter the consequence i'll be by your side you adorable weirdo.”

You heard him giggle lightly as he hums in response to your statement.

He loved you and you loved him, and you both fell asleep together forgetting everything around you though by morning you were awake feeling terrible it was worth it to see his smile and hear his little giggle.

<><><><>
So I decided I'd try something new because it's getting harder to think of scenarios so I did lucid dreaming. I was able to make about four new scenarios just for you guys. Also this was a request, first one I'm soo happy! I just thought you would like to know anyway I hope you enjoyed!