[Fushiguro & Itadori]Favorite People

It was the weekend and you decided to hangout with your two favorite people, Itadori and Fushiguro.

You all decided on a lazy day so currently you were just laying on the couch with some snacks next to you on the table as Itadori put in a movie and Fushoguro moved your head so he could sit down as well.

You looked up to Fushiguro since your head was laying on his leg now as he looked down at you and said, "Is there something wrong poptart?"

It was a weird nickname given to you after you were found stuffing your face with pop tarts once and it just kind of stuck to you so you said naturally, "Nothing just waiting."

He nodded as he looked over to Itadori once again while Itadori finally started the movie and sat down, moving your legs in the process.

Now your head was resting on Fushiguro's lap and your legs were draped across Itadori's lap before you smacked your head gaining their attention as you said, "I forgot the hot coco! I'll be right back."

"Okay." They both say simultaneously while you got up and walked over to the kitchen and made the hot coco quickly.

You decided to be a little extra by putting in heart marshmallows instead of the original ones.

You grabbed two mugs in one hand and held the other one in your other hand carefully as you cautiously walked over to the couch and said happily, "Heart coco for my favorite two people in the world!"

You place the three mugs on the table next to you, where the snacks also laid as you sat down in between the two boys once again.

Itadori turned to you and gave you a kiss on the cheek while grabbing for his hot coco while Fushiguro grabbed your hand and squeezed it lightly before he also grabbed for his hot coco.

Oh forgot to say one little detail… You three were in a poly relationship!

"Thank you poptart/ Thanks!" The two of them said together as you smiled and said, "Your welcome you two."

Then you started watching the movie in silence as all three of you finished up your drinks and were now watching the movie before you felt an arm wrap around your waist and you were brought into someone's embrace.

You looked up to see it was Fushiguro as you looked over to Itadori before he also decided to join by laying down with his head laying on your stomach.

You smile brightly as you could feel the calming movement of Fushiguro's chest and Itadori's little laughs as you continued to watch the movie.

By the time the movie was almost over you were ready to fall asleep along with the other two while Fushiguro kissed your head lightly and Itadori loosely held onto your waist.

It didn't take long before you all fell asleep on the couch, comfy and warm.

<><><><><>
Yay I updated again! I thought that I'd try poly relationships because I'm sure some of you guys simp over more than one character like I do! Anyways I hope you enjoyed!