[Sukuna] Our World

(In this one he came into our world within his own body)

They're was a giant thunderstorm the other day, during the summer, as the sun was hidden behind the grey clouds making it seem as if the night sky were out.

You stared out your window as the rain hit against it making a soft tinking sound as you groaned outloud and mumbled to yourself, "Its raining and I want to go on a walk. So i will."

You scooted off your bed where you sat before you walked over and just grabbed your hoodie off the floor not bothering to changed out of your pajama shirt.

You atleast put on sweatpants before you walked over to your door, put on some shoes, grabbed your umbrella and left your nifty little home.

You opened your umbrella once you closed and locked your door before you walked off no place in mind.

While you were walking, minding your own business you heard someone say loudly being nosy you listened in, "Where the hell am i? And-"

You turned to see someone in an alleyway alone as he seemed to be checking himself with his weirdly shaped body it seemed as if he had either big arms or two other them befor ehe continued, "I have my body back."

He scoffed as he ripped his school uniform off showing off he in fact had four arms as you shooked backed up only for your mouth and voice box to betray you by saying, "Hello?"

His head quickly turned to look at you as you gulped seeing his tattoos that looked very similar along with the four arms though he didnt have four arms in the show due to an unfortunate circumstance.

He still had the pink, spikey hair that defied gravity with the four signature eyes along with the big tattoo on his forehead that basically gave his identity away.

You smiled happily before you said a little more confidently, "Are you ok? Its pouring outside, shouldn't you atleast have brought an umbrella?"

You heard him scoff and say something under his breath before when walked up to you quickly over towering you, he was even taller than gojo.

(This is me just using what a fanart determined height of him was. They said that he was atleast 350cm tall which is 11'2 and that's tall)

Once he was right in front of you he said lowly, "I dont need to save myself from something so minor, I'm not weak like you humans."

You sighed gaining his attention as you said looking to the side, "Sorry you seemed 'out of place' so i thought I'd check and see if you were ok. I didnt mean to insult you Suku-Sir."

"Suku-Sir? Nevermind you people are too dumb I cant even comprehend it." You sweat dropped as you looked up at him, straining your neck just to see his face as he glared down at you before he placed a hand onto of the umbrella making it heavier to hold before he said, "If your so willing ot see me in good health then why dont you give me a place to stay. I'm new around here."

This suprised you but you obliged as you said, "Oh um of course let's just head back to my place then and I could tell you weren't from around here the four arms and the humans talk gave it all away."

He scoffed as you lead the way back to your house quickly as the rain had started to fall down harder than it was before.

It took a bit seeing as you had seemed to have walked quite always away but Sukuna still continued to follow you no questions asked before you finally made it.

You quickly unlocked the door after you handed him the umbrella to hold before you opened to door stepped in and took the umbrella from his grasp before you closed it and set it aside to dry off.