[Itadori]Determination

Today was very chaotic, you were waiting for Itadori outside the hospital only for him to rush past with a man you’ve never seen before.

You of course chased after him only to end up at the school seeing he had already went in as you followed.

Your reason for your actions, you were his girlfriend and you saw he was worried so you wanted to know what was up even if it meant getting in a cardio workout.

You ran up to the third floor because you sure as hell ain’t as strong or unrealistically powerful so it took a bit before you got up to it.

You ran down the hall to see a giant mess, walls broken, two passed out students from Yuji’s club, and a giant hole in the wall where you see your boyfriend and that man again.

You walk out and over the debris making eye contact with the man once again as he was about to say something before another stranger showed up.

You could make out he was wearing black clothing with a blindfold and white hair while the other one had the same clothing with black hair messily thrown around his head.

You looked at Itadori to see he had no shirt on before the man with white hair suddenly got close to him, too close for comfort.

You ran over to them before you jumped on Itadori making him surprised as you growl out, “Back off old man he’s mine.”

You scratch at him like you're a cat but he dodges easily before you wrap your arms around Yuji’s neck and securing yourself to his back.

You hear the man with white hair say, “I wasnt do anything I was just observing him.”

You didn’t believe him one bit as you held on tighter feeling Itadori grab your legs so you didn't fall.

You then send a glare to the two strangers as you say, “Oh yeah? It looked to me as if you tried to kiss him, pervert.”

Before the little fight escalated knowing you, Itadori says, “(Y/N)? What are you doing here?”

You kiss his cheek quickly as you said, “I went to the hospital with you remember?” Yuji just sweat dropped at your determination before he said, “Sorry.”

You just smiled as you kissed him again but he stopped you by turning his head so he kissed you instead.

You felt another person next to you but you ignored it as you buried your head into his shoulder and refused to let go until Itadori says so.

<><><><><><><><><>
Awe man if only I could have a relationship like this. Itadori is adorable hes such a cinnamon roll! Also I'm making one Shots where they come to our world and im wondering if I should just post them all in order or just whevever I finish then cause their most the drafts I have. Anyways I hope you enjoyed!