[Itadori]Naruto?

You were just walking to class with Maki and talking about how you'd help her during training but you were disrupted by running footsteps behind you.

You stop talking and look behind you to see Itadori running towards you with a hand in the air waving as he says, “(Y/N)! Maki-San!”

Maki then looks back hearing her name be called as she says demandingly, “What do you want Itadori.”

He stops just a few feet from you guys as he puts a hand to the back of his head as he says mumbling, “Well i was hoping to tell (Y/N) something.”

You look at Itadori and then over at Maki to see her grinning as she says, “No go ahead, we were done talking anyways.”

She pushes you over to Itadori as you blush from being close to him as you glare over to Maki seeing her walk away, you flip her off.

You've had a small crush on Itadori for a while but you refused to act upon it so you were stuck in this loop of admiring him from afar.

Itadori says, “I've got something to tell you, please follow me.”

You were confused but you followed him anyhow as he brought you to a small courtyard out of sight from others, with a big cherry blossom tree next to a bench as he led you next to the tree.

You looked around seeing all the trees as you looked back over to see Itadori nervous, as you say, “What's wrong Itadori?”

Not reading the situation at all, you were too focused on not trying to blush in front of him. “No nothing’s wrong, it's just it's hard to say.”

He says while scratching his cheek with a closed eye smile.

You noticed the light blush on his cheeks as you then say, “Did Sukuna say something that's bothering you?”

He shakes his head as he says, “It's not that either, it's just like somethings stopping me from saying what I want to say, ya know?”

He sits on the bench as you follow with a sigh saying, “Well if you don't tell me, i don't think i can help Yuji.”

He whips his head to you as you say his name, not his last name as he gets a sudden burst of confidence as he turns to you, grabs your hands in his own lightly as he says keeping eye contact, “Will you be the Hinata to my Naruto?”

You look at him getting the reference before laughing, which worries Itadori as he looks away with a bright blush on his face.

You look at him before saying, “That's the greatest pickup line i've ever heard from anyone, never thought you'd use them though.”

He looks at you with his tomato face as he says worriedly, “Well, what's your answer?”

You look at him before blushing a bit and saying happily, “Of course i'll be your Hinata, Itadori or should i say Naruto.”

He tightens his hands around yours as he leans his head on your shoulder before saying, “Don't do that again i thought you were going to say no.”

You bring one hand to his back as you say, “Now why would i say no to someone I already like back.”

He smiles as he says, “Nice to know (Y/N).” You laugh as you then think, “I'm going to get one of those speeches from Maki now, oh joy.”

You push that to the back of your mind though as you talk with Itadori until next class period.

<><><><>
Way to go me, I'm going to try and post as many of the one shot ideas I got last night so I wont have to worry about it later. Sorry if I blow up your notifications. I hope you enjoyed!