[Gojo]Nightmare

You lived with your four year boyfriend Gojo Satoru and currently you were trying to keep yourself awake so you could greet him once he got home.

You knew he was a busy man and you didn't mind it much but you'd still like to hangout with him from time to time, even if it meant losing sleep over it.

It was around 12AM at night and he still had not come back from work yet and you were struggling to stay awake.

You also had work that day so you were quite exhausted as well but you fought your needs.

You were bunched up on the corner of the couch with a weighted blanket on you because it felt as if Gojo were holding you close but it was just an illusion.

You had your knees to your chest with your arms trapping them there as your head laid on your knees, you were just staring at the TV with some random show playing and you had turned it down that the words coming from it only sounded like whispering.

Slowly you closed your eyes, still bunched up in the corner, completely vulnerable to every and all threats that could be lurking.

You heard creaks all around you as if you were being surrounded by unknown creatures, whispering coming from all around, the dripping of blood hitting the ground, and the movement of your weighted blanket slowly being taken off your body with now, no protection.

Chills went up your body as you felt something touching your back as it slowly creeped itself up your back to the back of your head before yanking your head back.

You woke up, covered in a cold sweat as you looked around, seeing if you could find any threats to see none, you looked down at your body to see the blanket had fallen off your shoulders leaving you shivering from the cold atmosphere of the room.

Hearing the dripping of the water from the sink, the house creaking from the wind smashing against it outside and the whispers of the TV entering your ears.

You quickly put the blanket back on you as you still didn't feel safe from your nightmare as you made your movements slow as if you were to move too quick, something would attack you.

Slowly you grabbed your phone off the arm of the couch to see it was now 2AM and Gojo still wasn't home, and since you just had a scare you were worried if something had happened to him.

You stayed alert as you stayed completely like a statue waiting for Gojo but you jumped hearing the creaking of the front door open.

You didn't dare look to see who it was as footsteps came into the house and you hear the door close shut quietly.

The footsteps made their way over to the living room where you were as you then heard the footsteps stop as you hear the soothing voice of your boyfriend say, “(Y/N)? You're still awake.”

He notices how tense you were and how you hadn't moved to look at him as he walks over to you, so you could see him, he had a worried expression as he said, “Are you ok? Is there something wrong?”

You finally look at him as he sees you were just frightened as he wraps his arms around you, making you feel safe so you relax a bit as you wrap your arms around him as you say quietly, “Im fine, i just had a nightmare. It really spooked me, that's all.”

He hugs you tight as he says, “I'm sorry I wasn't here when you woke up, they really wanted me to get stuff done today so i had to stay late.”

You shake your head as you say, “It's fine it's your job and you're here now so i'll live. Don't beat yourself up over it mister strongest man alive.”

He grins as he picks you up as you squeak, feeling how cold the room really was without your blanket as he puts you over his shoulder as he crawls onto the couch and then sits you down in between his legs as your back was leaning against his chest.

He then grabs the weighted blanket, putting it over the both of you as he wraps his arms around you making you feel completely protected from the worlds dangers as he smiles as you're both now comfortable.

You cuddle into him as he then talks about his day to you while you listened carefully to him loving the way he could make you feel safe in a split second.

You closed your eyes as you slowly fell asleep hearing about his day until you were knocked out in his arms, Gojo looked down at you noticing your steady breathing, seeing you sleeping in his arms as he smiles.

He gives you a kiss on your forehead before he holds you tighter and thinks, “I'll keep those nightmares away for you.” He soon falls asleep soon after.

<><><><><>
Oh boy, I tried to make it feel like you had experienced the nightmare so if you were in a vulnerable place like a couch or a chair then I'm sorry if this made you uncomfortable. I still feel as if something's crawling up my back but that's just my body being weird. I hope you enjoyed!