[Choso & Yuji] Night Sky

You sat, on the grass one hand playing with one of the blades of grass while the other held one of your knees close to your chest.

You watched as the soft wind blew the blades of grass in multiple directions making it seem as if the grass changed color when it was only their shadows covering itself.

Your knee held close to your chest as your cheek was on the propped up knee as you to took in a deep breath.

The scents of freshly cut grass and damp air filled your nostrils as your eyes glanced at the night sky, stars dancing in the reflection of your eyes.

The wind blew making the trees nearby rustle as the leaves danced as you heard footsteps become louder the closer they got.

You didn't turn around knowing who it was, only two people you knew wouldnt try to conceal there footsteps coming up to you that would give away their position in they're plans to kill you.

The footsteps stopped right next to you as you slowly looked up to see Itadori, he was staring up at the stars that littered the skies before he looked down at you with a small smile.

You saw the giant scar that went crooked between his eyes down to his cheek as you frowned along with a small scar on his lip, it was awhile ago that he had gotten it but it still hurt knowing how he got it.

He saw you frown as he bent down so he was crouched down to your height as he quietly questioned, "What's the matter (Y/N)?"

You turned back as you brought your other hand up to your knee before crossing your arms and leaning on them as you sighed before saying breathlessly, "Just holding onto the past that's all Yuji."

He nodded in understanding before he plopped down with a huff next to you as he leaned back on both hands as you looked over to him seeing he was tense.

You sighed gaining his attention as you removed your arms from its tangled mess before you stood up as his eyes followed your every movement.

Yuji looked at you in confusion before you moved so you were standing right in front of him before you turned, sat down and leaned back so your back was against his chest.

He quickly moved one of his arms so it laid against your stomach, holding you close as you said, "Ease up nothing's gonna happen right now."

You felt him nod before he slowly calmed his muscles, easing up as the tension left his body and mind. You smiled as he said, "You could tell I was tense."

You looked up as you saw his eyes piercing yours before you smiled and whispered, "Of course I did, I wouldn't be a good partner if I couldn't tell."

He smiled as be pecked your forehead right after you said that as your eyes focused over to the stars as the sounds of nature took over the quiet atmosphere.

Leaves rustling, wind blowing, grass swaying, stars dancing, moon shining, the sounds of the grasshoppers chirping with a new set of footsteps coming near.

Itadori smiled as he glanced over his shoulder saying, "Here comes the other." You chuckled quietly as you nodded in agreement as a figure stood next to you both.

He looked down and said seriously, "Coast is clear, no one is in a fifty meter radius of us that are after us."

Itadori nodded his body being completely rid of stress and alertness as you hummed in acknowledgement. Itadori's hold on you increased as if his spot was going to be stolen as the other figure known as Choso noticed this and smiled before saying, "Brother do not worry I wanted to be the smaller person today."

Itadori smiled as you just shook your head at his silliness before he walked over in front of you before he sat in front of you, back facing you both.

Even after all this time he still felt like being a gentleman so you sat up quickly before you grabbed the back of his shirt, yanking him back so he was leaning on you.

You felt him tense up at the contact, him still not used to positive contact before you pulled out his buns letting his hair flow to its natural length. Itadori feeling left out, placed his head on your shoulder giving your cheek a small kiss as you placed both your hands into his hair letting him move into your feeling.

You scratched at his scalp softly, getting the knots out of his hair before he looked up at you making you stop playing with his hair.

"Why do I love you soo much?" He said softly as your cheeked burned up before you laughed quietly, not wanted to disrupt the calming nature before you brought a hand up to Itadori's cheeks pushing his head close to yours as you pushed Choso's chin upwards so you could see more of his face.

You kissed Itadori lightly before you bent down to give him a kiss which they both returned without hesitation as you said, "I dont know why you both love me so much but I'm glad I have you two here with me. Even if the world would hate me for it."

You smiled softly as you felt Choso melt into your embrace as if they're was an invisible wall blocking hom from the contact before he reached up slowly to his chin and grabbed your hand.

You brought your hand up to his lips as he planted a soft kiss to it before his hand held into yours, not letting go.

You moved your head feeling Itadori grab your other hand before he held into it as both your hands were now taken hostage. You smiled as you said, "I love you both."

<><><><><><><><><>
In remembrance of the newest chapters of the manga I made this seeing as they are such a great duo. I tried my best not to spoil it for you anime watchers only. They are both cinnamon rolls in my opinion and also I didnt have a rough Draft for this one so i dont know if it was better or worse but I think I got more into detail when I go off of what I'm feeling at the moment. If you wanna know what I was feeling I was feeling tranquil, sad, happy, loved, and misunderstood. Anyways I hope you enjoyed!