[Itadori] Our World

It was just another day as I sat on the couch watching Jujutsu Kaisen. I was watching the part where Itadori was fighting off a curse, but he got hit. He flew back, and I didn't think much of it until the part where he was supposed to stop didn't happen.

He kept zooming closer and closer towards the screen, and I ducked out of habit. I heard a fizzing before I felt something fly over my head. I quickly looked back over at the tv, seeing the screen black before I looked to where I heard a loud crash.

Their was a huge hole in where my wall used to be as I yelled out, "MY WALL!" I ran over to the wall to see if I was actually hallucinating, but I wasn't. That led to the bathroom as I saw a figure slumping over bent into my bathtub as I said, "Excuse me? What just happened?"

I glanced back over to the tv hearing noise as I saw the curse looking around cluelessly with Itadoi not in sight. I glanced back over at the figure to see he looked exactly like Itadori as I fell to my butt my thoughts racking through my brain to figure out what just happened.

While I was in my thoughts, Itadoi had stood up, rubbing his back, looking around confused, and said, "Where am i?" I was brought out of my thoughts as I tried to say something, but nothing came out. Then I made direct eye contact with him, "It's you. H-How are you here?"

He looked at me confused as he said, "What do you mean?" The next thing I know is I see a mouth appear on his cheek as it said, "Get rid of the brat. Kill her."

I started shaking. It was definitely Itadori, and that was Sukuna, but seeing it in real life was more terrifying than I thought. Itadori slapped his cheek and said, "Go away!"

Once shock had left my body, I stood up and walked over to him and poked him as I laughed and said, "That's so cool!" Itadori looked at me confused and said, "What? Sukuna?" I nodded and said, "You just flew out of my tv, and now your in my room! And that mouth was Sakunas!"

Before I could continue, we both heard a gurgling noise as well as the static from before, so I looked over to see the curse coming through the tv. I froze as Itadori quickly pushed me behind him and said, "Stay behind me."

I nodded as he punched the curse back through the tv. When he tried following it, he smacked right into the screen. He rubbed his head and said, "What is going on!" The curse tried to go through again but was denied, so it just clawed as what I'm assuming was a portal from their side of it.

Itadori walked over to you and said, "You try." I nodded before I touched the screen, immediately facing through it as I yelled as Itadori grabbed onto my hand as i took him with. We landed on the other side with a thump as Itadori landed on top of me before quickly getting off.

He jumped right towards the curse before finishing it off finally. He walked back over to me as I just stared at my surroundings. He let out his hand to help me up, and once I was up, he said, "I'll pay you back. How about we go out for some ice cream?"

My face flushed as I said, "Sure. It doesn't seem like I can go back to my place anymore." After i said that, the potal closed, leaving me hear with Itadori. He smiled and said, "You'll love it here, and don't worry, I'll protect you -"

He stopped before he laughed sheepishly and said, "What's your name?" I just noticed I didn't tell him my name because everything happened so quickly as I smiled and said, "(Y/N), I'm names (Y/N)." He grinned and said, "You'll love it here (Y/N). Now how about that ice cream I promised you?"

I nodded just now, noticing he hadn't let go of my hand as he started to lead me away from the opened land onto a trail. "Thank you." I said as Itadori looked back at me with a smile and said, "Always for you (Y/N)."

<><><><><><>
I've decided to give you more than just one one shot. :) I hope you all have a great day!