[Kamo]Taken

Kamo has a busy life being a student at Kyoto's Jujutsu Tech High School, and being the heir of his clan at a young age even though he wasn't of the main family.

So the backfire of that was that he had quickly become cold, collected, and calm but ypu didnt care.

You still loved him for him and not some clan heir or powerful sorcerer, not that he knew. "Kamo!" You yelled out loudly as you ran down the crowd street with a hand waving frantically in the air.

I saw him through the sea of people as he turned back and say you before he turned back and continued on.

You huffed and tried to run a little faster only for the sea of people to become overwhelming as it suddenly was five times more packed than seconds ago.

You couldn't see Kamo anymore so you slowed down and slowly put your hand down only for it to be grabbed forcefully halfway, making you harshly come to a stop in your running.

You turned around only to see a dude you've never seen before holding your wrist with his hand.

You looked at what he was wearing to see it was common 'I'm a ditcher bad guy', cigarette in mouth, leather jacket over a big black shirt, and some pants with the top basically pulled halfway down his legs, along with the chiand on the side of the pants.

You looked up again to see a smale forced smile on as he said, "Dont run after him, hes not gonna appreciate you like I would babygirl."

You scoffed at him yanking your band out of his grasp as his forced smile instantly turned into a frown as you said disgusted, "At least he doesnt try to pick up girls left and right. And dont call me 'babygirl' I'm sure that title fits you better."

You walked away quickly only for the dude to grab the back of your uniform with a hight grip and said, "Didnt your parents tell you that being rude is not the way to go?"

You ignored his question as you tried to grab his hand without success as his grip only tightened. You growled out, "Didnt your parents tell you to start a fight only if you can finish it?"

You quickly brought up one of your legs before you brought it down and back intending to his his jewels and you did.

He quickly let go of you to hold his poor crushed family jewels as you turned to him as he growled out, "You bitch!"

He stood up shakily before he recovered and stormed straight at you. Before he could get to you, you felt someone grab you and pull you close only to see the dude fly back as if hit by a bullet.

Once he was on the ground holding his shoulder in pain you looked up to see who was holding you only to see Kamo.

You saw him glare at the man as he said with force, "Dont touch her again or I'll kill you next time."

You turned back to the dude to see he looked st Kamo in fear before he quickly scrambled away still holding his shoulder tightly.

You felt the arm around you loosen until it fully left your figure as you looked up to him saying, "Are you ok?"

You nodded and said, "I was doing just fine but thanks for the help Kamo." He smiled a bit before he sighed and grabbed your hand leading you away quickly.

He knew you were confused so he said navigating through the people, "Were going somewhere I know you'll be safe and that's the clan house since I'm going there anyways."

Your cheeks flushed as you nervously mumbled out, "Wait wait! I'm going to your clan house just because of protection form a high school ditcher?!"

He stopped once you both were out of the crowd area as you smaked into the back of him as he said, "Its also because it gets lonely when I dont have someone to talk to at the house so I want you to be that person I talk to."

You turned bright red as you mumbled out, "I'd love to keep you company then." This went on for months, youd both walk to his clan hom making sure that incident doesnt happen again by holding your hand to keep you close, and youd keep him company while he did his work.

So now you were just laying on the floor staring at the roof with Kamo a few feet away sitting at a table.

You glanced over to see Kamo talking with someone as you strained your ears to hear them talking as you heard the stranger say, "Is she taken since you know. You always bring her."

You looked at the kid to see he was your age, had short, curly, red hair and some traditional kimono on.

You looked at Kamo to see him staring at you before he said loudly, "(Y/N) come here really quick."

You sighed before you got up and walked over to him as you said, "What's up Kamo?" He looked up at you with a soft smile before you felt him grab your hand and tank you down to him before you fell into his embrace.

Your face was as red as a tomato as you quickly moved around only for you to now be sitting in his lap looking straight at the stranger.

Kamo put his head on your shoulders with his arms wrapped around you befor ehe said, "Unfortunately she is taken. Sorry to disappoint."

The dude just stood there staring at you and said awkwardly, "I guess I'll leave you teo alone then, I'll speak to you later."

Once the guy was gone you said embarrassed, "What was that for Kamo! You could have just said I was taken and last I checked I was single so-" You were cut off quickly by Kamo saying, "Well now your officially taken from this day forward by me, got it?"

Your heart was beating so fast you thought he could hear it as you nodded quickly befor ehe pushed his head further into your shoulder and mumbled out, "(Y/N) (L/N), the partner of Kamo Noritoshi. It has a nice ring to it."

<><><><><><><>
Go (Y/N) go, you beat the crap outta that man!😂 Orginally you were gonna be helpless but I was like nah let's give them some balls! Also this was a request and honestly this was fun to make. Anyways I hope you enjoyed!