[Sukuna]Dream Come True

I was just sitting in my room watching the episode where Sukuna took over Yujis body. Of course, I was fangirling all over the place, but I had to keep quiet because my neighbors would scream up a storm again if I was too loud.

I sighed and said, "This is so unfair. This world is so boring, and everyone I do like isn't even real!" I slumped in my bed. I finished up the episode and was waiting for the next episode to load, but it was taking its time.

I smacked the remote to no help, so I got up and then hit the TV only to be shocked. I flinched because of it, but them I smacked the TV again and said, "Why won't you work, you hunk of junk." I went to hit it again bit a hand stopped me.

I froze, but before I could scream, I was dragged into the TV. When I opened my eyes again, the sun was blinding me as I said, "How is the sun out it was just midnight?" I glanced around to see I was in some type of Japanese courtyard as I stood up and looked around.

"Who are you!" Someone yelled at me as I flinched and glanced back. What I was not expecting was to see Itadori. "YOU!" I yelled at me as I ran towards him, grinning from ear to ear. I poked him to see if he was real as I said, "Oh my goodness. You're not fake."

I was physically shaking from my discovery as Idatoi said, "Um yeah, I'm real. Who are you?" I smiled and said, "I'm (Y/N). I was just watching you and Sakuna!" He stepped back from me as more people came over. It was Gojo and Megumi as I smiled and said, "Are you two real as well!" They both looked at me confused before I said, "I want to see Sukuna."

Good was suddenly behind me as he restrained my hands and said, "How do you know about that?" I glanced back and said, "How could I not? Sukuna it hott." I definitely weirded them out with that as Gojo let go of me. "You like him?" Itadoi said, and I smiled, nodding my head. Itadoi hit his head as I pointed at him and said, "He just told you something, let me see him."

"How do you know our names?" Gojo said as I crossed my arms and said, "I've been watching this show ever since it came out. I'm not even from here. I came here because this place is 100 times better than my world." This definitely creeped them out as I heard Itadoi mummble, "Show?"

I nodded, but in a split second, I felt intense pressure as if gravity suddenly became denser. I looked over at Itadoi as I smiled and said, "Sukuna! Oh my God, I actually get to meet you. It's like a dream come true!" I was crying a fountain by now as everyone else got in fighting stances.

"A worshiper. That's new." Sukuna said as I ran up to him as Gojo yelled, "Don't get near him!" I waved my hand and said, "If I die by my man's hands, I die happy." Once I was in front of Sukuna, I wrapped my arms around him and said, "I'm content. I've filled my wish."

I heard them running towards me before I was suddenly shifted to the left. An arm wrapped around me as I heard Sakuna say, "Don't hurt my worshipper. At least someone has common sense to beg for my attention." I melted at his words as I felt his hand on my back. I was happy.

<><><><><>
IM BACK!!! Thank you, @Bissimnotreal, for the one shot Idea! I decided that I'd add a few more chapters, seeing as how this book was so small, so I do hope yall enjoyed it and have a great day! :)