[Gojo]Recklessness

Currently I was running towards the room where Gojo was. Although he never got hurt on missions I still needed to see with my own two eyes that he was safe.

Once I had made it to the room where I was told Gojo was in, I opened the door to see Gojo lazily rocking in his class chair. I could tell he was looking at me as he stood up and smiled saying, "(Y/N)! I see you've come to do your usual staring?"

He smirked at me as I frowned and said, "Did you get hurt at all?" This time he frowned as he said, "You already know the answer. I never get hurt even if I am reckless." I gripped at my shirt as I said, "Don't be a smart-ass Satoru!"

That caught his attention, he stood up straight as he said, "What's this sudden outburst? I didn't get hurt why are you so pressed?" That's all it took for me to blow my top. Tears weld up in my eyes as I went to punch him to no avail because of his barrier.

"I've sat here and watched you be reckless! I've prayed from the bottom of my heart that you be serious for once but you don't! I've begged that you'll be alright hoping that one day I'll get the chance to say I love you before it's too late." I said tears freely falling as Gojo stood there speechless.

I stood there begging that he'd say something back but the room was silent. I turned on my heals leaving the room angrily.

Once I got to the door I stopped in my tracks at his words, "Im sorry! I-" His voice cut out as I turned to look at him. His blindfold scrunched up in his hand as his other held his heart. He was staring at me without a blindfold and I could see the tears stuck in his eyes.

The hand that was over his heart was flung to the side as he continued, "I love you (Y/N). I've loved you since we had class together back when we were young. The way you held your pride to a level everyone would respect you for, your kindness you showed to everyone, even me. I-.. My heart pains to see you every second I can but I would only hurt you if I tried to pursue."

I saw the tears spill from his beautiful blue eyes as I walked over and wiped the tears away. He brought a hand up to his cheek where one of my hands resided as I said, "I would walk through hells flames if it meant I could be by your side."

With that he quickly pulled me into a hug before he grabbed my chin and kissed me. It was a quickly but a passionate kiss as he then hid his face on my shoulder as he said, "I should be the one saying such things."

I place a hand in his hair as I said softly, "I only speak the truth."

<><><><><>
Gojo begging for love :> Anyways I hope yall have a great day! :)