[Nanami]Relax

I had just gotten home from work, my body aching and throwing woth every movement I made. I sighed exhausted as I closed the door to the house. Taking off my shoes, jacket, and hanging up my keys as I groaned in pain.

I didn't do hard work let alone dangerous work but they sure did overwork me today. Once I walked over to the couch and sat down did my body relax. I hummed as my body melted into the couch, it felt amazing to finally rest.

I pulled out my phone to see it was around 6:30 P.M.. I stood up stretched my arms as I said, "I should take a bath. The water will soothe me." I dragged my feet over to the bathroom, half hazardously tossing my clothes on the floor as I let the water run.

I looked at myself in my mirror, eye bags sinking deep under my eyes, strained muscles twitching every so often from sudden movement.

I just stared before I glanced over at the water to see it was about full. I rummaged through the cabinet for a scent bomb to see a red one. I tossed it in the water as it quickly dyed the water a rose pink.

I glanced at the way its dyed the water before I stepped it, careful not to fall in. The water was just perfect as I saw steam remain above the water giving it a much more nicer look to it.

Once I had finally submerged my body up to my neck, I let out a sigh I didn't know I was holding. I closed my eye in pleasure as I enjoyed the warm sensation that enveloped my body. I hadn't even noticed the sound of the front door opening or close quickly after.

I opened my eyes when I heard something be placed on the sink. I glanced over knowing who it was, my husband Nanami. I smiled lightly and said, "Nanami? What are you doing dear?"

He glanced over at me and said, "I've been quite sore today. They had me work overtime today." I nodded in agreement as I sat it my body still mostly covered by water and said, "You always do things by time don't you?"

He hummed as I noticed him unbutton his shirt. My cheeks flushed slightly as I looked away flustered. I felt him softly place a hand on my shoulder as it slide down to my waist with his movements.

He had undressed and gotten in the bath with me. "You shouldn't be embarrassed anymore (Y/N), were married." I nodded as he pulled me into his chest my cheeks still red as i said, "I'm sorry. It always seems to catch me off guard."

I heard him hum against my back and I got shivers down my spine. He leaned his head onto my shoulder and said, "We've done this plenty of times. Do you want to stop?"

I shook my head quickly and said, "No! No. I quite enjoy this it's just that.. Your Nanami, the man that doesn't do such trivial things yet you jump at the option to do this with me."

He wrapped his arms tighter around my waist trapping me as he said, "You should be honored. Bathing with you is what makes me rush to get home everynight." My face turned red as he laughed lightly at my reaction. We enjoyed yet another night of each other's embrace.

<><><><><>
Scandalous Nanami:> How intriguing. Anyways I hope you all have a great day! :)