[Sukuna]1000 Years Ago

Itadori, Fushiguro, and Kugasaki were sent on another deadly mission from the higher ups in another attempt to kill Itadori.

Itadori hit his head annoyingly as he said, “Will you shut up man, you're giving me a headache!”

Sukuna ignores Itadori as an eyeball forms on his cheek looking at the curse they were to exorcise.

Everyone present saw the curse pull out one of Sukuna’s fingers as it eats it gaining a new body, along with a new mindset which was a strange change.

Fushiguro curses as he says, “Another special grade curse with one of Sukuna’s fingers!”

Sukuna watched as the curse formed into a familiar figure as it grew (H/C) hair, and a female kimono with four arms popping out of the sleeve.

Once the curse had finished transforming, it said softly, “Do you mind telling me what year it is?”

Everyone was confused because it didn't seem to produce any bad cursed energy but instead a calming wave.

Once Sukuna heard your voice he yelled at Itadori to let him out. Itadori says, “Will you shut it Sukuna! You're annoying!”

The curse whips it head over to Itadori as it says excitedly, “Sukuna! As in the King of Curses?!”

Everybody stiffens now knowing this curse knows Sukuna to a point as Itadori suddenly stands still.

“Itadori?” Fushiguro says as he notices Itadori standing still but before anyone could say anything, he charges towards the curse.

The curse puts up all four of its arms as they get tackled to the ground as Fushiguro finally yells, “Itadori?! The hell are you doing!”

It was silent as they then heard a laugh erupt from the curse as it says, “Well somones excited to see me.”

Itadori which was now covered in tattoos saying angrily, “I thought you died and weren't coming back you maggot! You left me with these idiots for too long, it's all your fault!”

The curse then stands up once Sukuna gets off of it before hugging it with his two arms as the four armed curse hugs back saying, “I missed you too, King of Curses.”

This confused the other two as you had a casual talk with Sukuna without him trying to kill you, you asked what had happened to him and what year it was as he told you.

You laughed lightly as you covered your mouth with your hand to hold it back but before you could continue your conversation with him you hear the girl say, “It knows Sukuna, that's not good.”

You look up as Sukuna moves to your side as you see a girl and boy as you look back over to Sukuna before saying mockingly, “Aww did you finally get friends Sukuna?! I'm so proud!”

He growls before punching you in the stomach saying, “Don't you dare say that i had you, i didn't need friends.”

Before anyone could say anything you grab Sukuna’s hand ignoring his punch to your stomach as you walk over not concerned about the tension in the room as you say waving with your other hand, “Nice to meet you guys, im (F/N) (L/N)! I'm assuming your Jujutsu Socerers here to exorcise the curse that I took over?”

Them both still wary say, “Who are you and what's your relationship with Sukuna.” Ignoring your question.

As they said that you feel Sukuna wrap his arms around your waist as you giggle and say, “I'm Sukuna's wife from 1000 years ago, so don't get me mixed up as one of his servants from long ago.”

Fushiguro calls upon his divine dogs as you let out your cursed energy making them disappear as you say calmly, “I don't want to fight right now sorry if i disappointed you.”

You scratch your cheek as Sukuna’s grip tightens around you as he growls at you, “You're annoying sometimes you know that.”

You laugh lightly ignoring the two others once again as you say, “I know but I'm having the best time of my life right now, I got to see you once again.”

He kisses the back of your head as he says quietly, “And it's going to stay that way, I'm not letting you die again.”

<><><><>
Again sorry for your notifications and also sorry if their wasent enough couple vibe coming from this one. It's hard to make Sukuna act like he loves someone when all he wants is death and suffering. Anyways I hope you enjoyed!