[Gojo] Mochi

You decided that you needed a break from being a Jujutsu sorcerer so you walked to Gojo's house. Yeah he's your friend, scratch that best friend before all the stuff had happened after all. 

What you also have is a crush on Gojo but you don't show it because of three reasons, one you know showing him your emotions openly would boost his ego even more than it is now, two you didn't want to seem like one of his fan girls that just got too close to him just to date him, and three he was your best friend and you were scared of loosing that bond.

So once you made it to his house you've been to before, you knocked as you said loudly, "Gojo! Don't make me use your nickname!" 

You could hear footsteps run up to the door as you could basically feel his grin as you hear on the other side of the door say, "What's so bad about my nickname (Y/N)?! I love it, I won't let you in unless you say it!" 

You huff as you say, "You know it's supposed to be the opposite reaction Cloud-San." You hear the door swing open as you see Gojo with a big smile on his face as he says, "Glad to see you here (Y/N)!" 

You see he's wearing sweatpants, his favorite sweatpants.... A baggy long sleeved shirt and his hair down with nothing covering his eyes. The shirt was blue as his pants were grey and you say, "It's been awhile since I've seen you in normal clothing Cloud-San, you usually try to look cool." 

He ignores your insult as he says, "So what are you doing here? It's the weekend." You cross your arms with a grin as you say, "Well I was in the mood for mochi and I thought, my dear best friend has been wanting some mochi for a while so why not use his stuff to make it while making him some too."

 You feel yourself get picked up into a hug as your face is shoved into his shoulder as he shut the door with his foot and said excitedly, "I knew you cared about me!" 

You couldn't move out of his grip as your arms and hands were trapped next to your sides from his long arms wrapping around you as you were able to move your head so your chin was laying on top of his shoulder with your face, facing his neck. 

You grinned as you blew on his neck making him stop moving as you said, "I can't move Cloud-San, you're trapping me. I guess I'll just continue doing this until you let go."

 You blew on his neck again as you felt him put you down softly as you then said happily, "Thank you Cloud-San!"

 You then looked up at him to see he had a blush on his cheeks as you giggled and turned around to the kitchen, but before you could walk in you felt your wrist get caught as he mumbled something. 

You looked at him confused as you said, "What did you say? I didn't hear you." He looks at your eyes as you get caught up in them as he says, "I said, what are you doing to me?" 

Before you could reply you felt yourself get pushed into his arms as he wraps his arms around you again as he said, making his chest rumble, "I won't be able to control myself if you keep doing that (Y/N)." 

You blush before saying into his shirt, "C-Control yourself? Gojo what are you trying to say?" You somehow already knew the answer but you didn't expect him to full on kiss you. Of course you were surprised at first but you didn't complain, actually you kissed back which surprised him. 

He pulled away blushing like a mad man as he says, "That's surprising, I thought you were just gonna push me away!" You look up at his before saying, "You may be the strongest Jujutsu sorcerer but you can't even tell when someone likes you."

 He kisses you again as he smiles into the kiss as he says, "I love you (Y/N)." You kiss him back as you finish the kiss looking into his eyes seeing their filled with love as you smile and say, "I love you too Gojo." Lets just say you didn't make mochi that night but instead got something better, a boyfriend.

<><><><><>
This is one I thought of while writing my other book so please and again please Dm me I guess ill call it that, so we can work out another one shot of a character from this anime. I don't do lemons because I've never writen one and id feel too uncomfortable to that. I hope you enjoyed!