[Yuta]Hide And Seek

I was hiding. Why you may ask? It's because I just stole Yuta's white shirt be needed for training. He's been going crazy because I've heard him yell out my names a few times but it was quite distant.

I shifted in my spot as I tied his shirt around my waist so I could use both my hands. "Boo." I heard someone say behind me as I jumped away as looked back to see Yuta. "Ah. I've been found." I said as he rubbed his head saying, "(Y/N) give me back my shirt. I need to train."

I grinned and said, "Catch me first." With that I ran off jumping from roof to roof as he was hot on my tail. I dodged his hand as I suddenly changed my path now jumping off the roof and running on the path.

I saw Gojo walking as he noticed me quickly approaching. I smiled and said, "Tag your in Gojo. Stop Yuta from catching me." Gojo looked at me as I ran off as I ruined a corner. I heard a crash as I thought, "Theres my distraction."

I jumped over a wall as onto our training field to see Maki and Panda fighting. I zoomed right in between them before I ran off to my room. I was weezing from the running as I closed my door and plopped on my bed exhausted.

Right as I was about to sit up I heard a loud banging from my door. My expression of victory quickly left my face as I thought, "Ah. I've been found. Oh boy I'm in trouble now."

Once the banging stopped my door slammed open to a sweating Yuta with dirt covering him as I scratched my cheek and said, "Gojo did you dirty." I heard him laugh before I saw a grin on his face.

I put my hands up waving them as I said, "Now now Yuta. Go easy on me. D-Dont come closer!" Now he was standing over me before he put me in a bare hug as he said, "I'm all sweaty and dirty because of you. Now you can have it too."

I was yelling for him to let me go and tried to get out of his grasp by my arms were pinned by my side with his arms around me and I cries, "No! This is disgusting! Go take a shower Yuta!"

He laughed as he quickly let go of me as I fell on my butt before he took his shirt that was around my waist. I sighed in defeat as I said, "I lost ocne again. This isn't fair."

He looked at me as he pat himself down and said, "What's not fair?! You took MY shirt and tried to run away." I laughed lightly before fabric hit my face and fell into my lap.

It was the shirt I just had as he looked away and said, "If you wanted my clothes you could've just asked."

My face turned red and when I tried to speak it came out jumbled. He laughed as kisse day cheek before he walked away and said, "I guess it's the price I pay if I date you."

Once he said that I swear steam was coming out of my ears. Although I was dating him, it still caught me off guard everytime he said it with pride. "I'll see you later dear."

I melting at the nickname he gave me as I jumbled out, "I-Uh. I love y-you too Yuta." He smiled before he left me their with my own thoughts and his shirt.

<><><><>
This was a request but unfortunately I didn't save who had given me thus idea. I do hope I can get the name again so I can give them the credit they deserve. Have a great day! :)