[Toji]Injuries And Rewards

The TV was blaring words at miles per second about some endangered species slowly going extinct from overhunting; though my body was directed towards to TV my brain was in a completely different world.

'It's so boring, what's taking so long, why am I watching this again?' As the time kept ticking along I slumped downwards on the couch till my head was on the bottom of the backrest.

My shirt had lift up so my stomach was showing a bit as one of my pant legs rode up my calf making it uneven.

I groaned at the feeling before I fixed it quickly and pushed my shirt back down so it was covering my stomach again right before I sat back up on the couch again.

A few minutes went by before I heard someone stumbled into my front door before it was pushed open lightly as to not slam against the wall. I quickly got up and walked over to my door to see it was Toji.

I smiled happily as he was finally home but just as fast as it had came a frown wept over my face quickly as I saw such disarray. He was covered in blood with mud here and there on his clothing.

He had one hand on the back of his neck, rubbing it as he was looking down at the mud he just tracked into our house as his other hand was holding into the doorknob for a bit of support.

After finally letting out a restless sigh he looked up to me me standing there. His eyes showed a bit of panic before he quickly changed emotions to calm and collect before saying, "Fuck... Um my bad I didn't mean to drag all the mud in with me. I was a bit busy paying attention to something else when I was getting here."

I walked over to him before I said quietly, "Is there anything I can help with? I don't know much but I can kind of clean a wound."

He shut the door behind him softly before he took off his shirt as it was completely filthy and said, "Here all I want right now is to give you a hug. Look I even took off my shirt so I wouldn't get your stunning figure all muddy like mine."

I barley smiled before I wrapped my arms around him gently and avoided all his injuries as to not hurt him; it pained my heart seeing him like this.

Once I felt his hands on my waist they immediately slithered down to my hips, then my love handles, and finally the outsides of my thighs.

"Ooo, what do you think your doing (Y/N)." He commented as his hands basically suctioned to my thighs, not letting go. I laughed nervously before I mumbled my answer.

"A bit louder Sweetheart, it cant hear you." He said rubbing his thumbs in a circle. A blush creeped itself on my face before I said, "It's was hot, and this was comfy. Don't patronize me."

"Oh ho ho, I would never patronize you, your just really pushing your limits right now. Such an amazing gift to come back to." He said as he leaned backwards, moving his hands up to my face and cupping my cheeks.

He showed a slight smile, something obviously hidden behind it right before he leaned in for a kiss, I could feel the indent of this lip scar as it pushed up against mine.

It wasn't a very long kiss in real time but to me it was as if we had been standing there for hours.

"Maybe we should take this to someplace we both know well." He said suggesting but I hesitantly shut him down by saying, "Toji we both know we're not doing it right now, just so you can get out of my horrid medical experience. We're going to clean your wounds first then it's a maybe."

I pat his shoulder my cheeks redness slowly coming down as I walked over to a cabinet we had right by the door. I opened it with a loud creak before grabbing the medkit inside; fumbling around inside of it I grabbed the peroxide immediately, some q-tips, gauges, neosporine, and bandages.

Once I looked over he was gone from the door so I quickly made my way over to the living room where i saw him sit on the table not the couch, good choice.

I placed all the stuff down before I saw a bucket with water and a rag inside of it and before I could question where it came from he said, "I know the drill. I got it when you were distracted."

I smiled lightly and thanked him right before I got to work. I cleaned the wound with the water and rag getting a few deep breaths from him and some hissing here and there but he was toughining this ride out.

I went through all the crevasses of his muscles, back, front, side, whatever, you name it. Anything above the waist line I cleaned for now. Next i grabbed the disinfectant and poured it over the shallow wounds quickly and with the bigger and deeper ones I put some on a q-tip and was precise.

Finally for scrapes and scratches I put neosporine on them and to finish it off I patched everything up the best i could. He looked a lot more battered and beaten than he had before. With all the medical bandages and gauges were all over his body, it really made one wonder how he could still be walking it off.

"Were done." I said as I pat his knee softly before getting up. Right before I could get up fully he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me down onto his knee as he said, "No we had a deal (Y/N)."

Shivers went up my spine feeling his breath on my face in close quarters before I kissed his cheek and whispered, "Clean up your low half first then we have a deal."

He quickly set you aside and that calm and collected additude was gone in an instant as he bolted to the bathroom; seconds later you could hear clothing be thrown against the door and water running as he cleaned his legs.

Oh was tonight going to be an active one alright.

<><><><><><><><>
Hehe. My oh my has it been a long time since I've last published anything. If I'm correct I think it was around a year ago I stopped writing because I had terrible writers block.

If your wondering if it lasted all that time, it did. I got so bad to the point couldn't read anymore because I couldn't focus. I lost my touch.

As you can see I'm still alive but I'm not a 100% sure my writers block has felt me yet, I've gotten a bit of freedom and I've written some ideas during those times but they are nowhere near finished.

I'm sorry for the long A/N note it's just I missed yall so much :')  I still read most of your messages and tried to get back to you guys I'm hoping I can finish up the unfinished oneshots I never started last year and see where it'll go from there.

Anyways I hoped you enjoyed!