[Toji] Our World

I was sitting in my room reading the manga Jujutsu Kaisen. I was at the part where it was Gojo's backstory. Gojo was currently fighting Toji as I started a little too long at the man. He was hot.

Once I tried to flip to the next page, it didn't, I shook my phone to see if that would work, but it didn't. My phone did thus a lot, and it was annoying. I groaned, annoyed as I tossed my phone aside before I faced my back towards it and just went to sleep.

What else is there to do this late at night if I can't read the damn manga I want to. By the time I woke up, I felt something sharp on my neck. I panicked at what was happening before I heard a voice say, "What am I doing here?" I got confused by this as I glanced over only to panic more. It was Toji in the flesh.

I gulped and said shakily, "I-I don't know. I was just sleeping, man." I was still looking at him to focus on his features more than I could on my phone. That scar on his lip, the black hair that actually listened to gravity, the muscle shirt that showed off his body and his curves.

I was brought out of my thoughts as he huffed in annoyance as he brought back the weapon he held at my neck to his back as it dissapeard. "I'm assuming his caterpillar was there," I thought as I sat up in bed. I questioned him, "What were you doing before you came here?"

He glanced at me as I noticed he was standing on one foot, putting his other foot on top of it as he put his hand behind his head. He said, "Last I remember that damned sorcerer was about to hit me with his last attack."

I nodded and said, "The purple attack?" He glared at me sending shivers down my spine as he said, "Yeah. How did you know." I smiled as I got out of bed and said looking down," We'll your from an anime I'm reading right now and if I'm not going to lie, your quite the hotty so I paid more attention when you were on the screen."

I heard his laugh as I looked up before I walked over to my phone. It wasn't where I left it last but instead across my room on the floor. My cheeks felt hot as I said, "We'll either way you're not real, so I don't really know how you got here, Mister Toji."

Once I stood up from grabbing my phone, I felt him wrap his arms around my shoulders as he said, "Just call me Toji, uh." "(Y/N). The names (Y/N)." I said my cheeks, Turing bright red at the contact.

He hummed as he let go of my shoulders, watching my every move before I walked towards the kitchen, he followed. I grabbed a box of cereal as I glanced over my shoulder and said, "Would you like some?"

He nodded, taking a seat at the table. I started making two bowls of cereal as he said, "So you think I'm hot." I poured the milk into both of the bowls as my cheeks heated up again as I said, "That's what I said, didn't I?"

Once I grabbed the silverware, I brought both bowls over to the table and placed his in front of him before I took my own seat. Before I took a bite, I said, "You have any ideas on how to get back?" He shook his head, taking a bite of his food, and said, "I don't. Do you?"

I waved my hand in a halfway motion and said, "Kind of. My phone did freeze on you last night. I'm guessing you were too hot that my phone overheated." I laughed at my smoothness as he joined in. He grinned and said, "You're as red as a tomato, and you're still saying things like that to me? Very bold."

I huffed, looking away from him as I took another bite and said, "I may be blushing, but I see no problem in wasting the one shot I got. Also, you seem to be enjoying it." I looked at him to see a small smile on his face as we finished up the cereal in front of us.

Once he was done, I grabbed both bowls and tossed them in the sink to be washed later. I pulled out my phone to see it was still stuck on the frame it was last on as I frowned and said, "I want to see the next part, but it's still frozen. I want to give you a heads up."

I felt him drape his arms over my shoulders again as he said, "It's ok. I'm sure I can handle it." I frowned, hanging my head, knowing that he wasn't going to win. I mean, Gojo is one of the main characters, Toji isn't. I felt his arm move as he tapped the screen of my phone.

Everything around us went white. I felt his arms move off my shoulders only to be wrapped around my waist as I was pushed towards his chest, we started to fall as I gripped onto his arms as best I could.

A sudden halt to the falling made Me open my eyes as Toji landed us safely on the ground. He laughed lightly and said, "Damn. Guess we found out, huh?" I quickly looked at our surroundings to see we were now where Toji was fighting Gojo beforehand. I made direct eye contact with Gojo.

He looked insane like he was out of blood. Gojo then glared at Toji as he said, "Where did you go. You were gone for quite some time." I felt Toji to let me go before he wrapped an arm around my shoulder, slouching and said, "I just went on a little vacation and met someone interesting."

I looked up at Toji making eye contact as he said, "What comes next (Y/N)?" I glanced over at Gojo as Gojo continued to stare at me before I said, "You need to run. Don't fight."

He sighed as he quickly picked me up bridal style, making me gasp at his actions as he said, "Whatever you say, princess. Well, be off then." With that, Toji fled from the fight, trusting your words.

<><><><>
Reader saves the day, my hero. Anyways I hope you all have a great day! :)