[Yuji & Megumi]Panicked Troubles

You were one of the many people who could see and fight off curses and you just so happened to have a boyfriend that could do the same since he was a child and another boyfriend who got roped into this life.

Another great thing was that you lived next door to him so it was very convenient.

You all were to go to sleep early but you decided to stay up late and do some work.

You were trying to catch up on some paperwork for classes since you never did your homework but Gojo put you in detention for it and it was the worst detention ever, he forced you to sit in a chair for three hours after class and read about all the types of curses.

You sighed as you scratched Your head and said quietly, "What's a womb curse do again?"

You decide to take a break and look at the time to see it was one in the morning. "Oh jeez, it's already that late?"

Somehow as soon as you saw the time your body finally realized how late it was and you yawned as you said, "Might as well get some sleep if I'm going to have to do more paperwork tomorrow."

You stood up and walked over to your bed that was against the wall that separated you and Fushiguro's rooms as you laid down in your bed and got comfortable.

You were about to close your eyes and fall asleep but the sudden slam of a bed hitting your wall and a loud scream from the room next door shocked you out of being tired as you quickly ran to your door and swung it open.

You ran to the room next door which you knew of as your boyfriend's. You yanked it open and ran inside not caring what he thought as you stared at Fushiguro.

He turned to you as soon as you yanked open his door and You could see the tears streaming down his face so you quickly walked over to him and brought him into a hug.

He immediately wrapped his arms around to as you said softly, "Hey, hey it's ok Megumi. It was just a dream I'm right here, nothings going to happen I promise you."

You knew Fushoguro hated showing how vulnerable he was to anyone, including you and one other but you knew this as you held him closer to you so you couldn't see him breakdown.

The only thing that would tell you he was not ok was the way he shook as if something terrible happened and the sniffles of him trying to calm down but you didn't mind.

You'd do anything to calm him down even if it meant you were to never see him crying. "You're here, you're here. You're not dead, your fine."

He mumbled as he held you closer to himself as you rubbed circles on his back and you said calmly, "I'm right here and I'll always be here. I'm not dead, I'm in one piece and I'm holding you close."

He seemed to calm down a bit when you told him you were fine and you weren't hurt as he calmed down a bit to where he was now only shaking with shallow breaths as you pat his back and said, "I'll stay in here if it makes you feel better."

He nodded before panicking again making you worry as you said, "Is there something else wrong I can help with Megumi?"

He looked at you as he nodded quickly and his eyes looked around the room frantically as he said in a hoarse whisper, "W-Where's Itadori?! I cant see him, is he ok? Is he hurt, I need to see him! Oh god is he gone?!"

As if the gods heard him you both looked over to the door hearing the door close as you saw Itadori there standing with puffy cheeks.

Megumi frantically slipped out of his bed onto his knees before running over to Itadori and hugged him as if his life depended on it.

Now it wasn't uncommon to have nightmares seeing what these people went through but this would be the first they both were panicking and both most likely had nightmares.

You quickly stood you and opened your arms as Megumi and Itadori walked into four embrace as you said softly, "Yuji are you ok?"

Megumi held onto your waist tightly as Yuji wrapped his arms around your neck and said, "Am I worthless to you?"

Your eyes widened as you said hugging Yuji with one arm and the other patting Megumi's shoulder as you said, "Of course not! You two are the world to me! Did Sukuna say that to you?"

He just nodded as you said, "Would you like me to get rid of his thoughts for the night."

He nodded again as you pulled him back and tapped his forehead sending your cursed power to make a barrier around Yuji's mind allowing him to have his own thoughts to himself for a bit as Yuji's body physically relaxed.

You smiled and said, "I'm guessing you'd like to sleep with me tonight as well?" He smiled lightly and nodded as you patted Megumi's shoulder as he let go and Yuji stepped back a bit giving Megumi room to stand.

You swiftly got into Megumi's bed and put your arms out so they could each have a side as Yuji took your left side and Megumi took your right.

You wrapped your arms around them as Yuji held into your stomach and Megumi held onto your shoulders lightly as you said, "Get some rest. If you have another nightmare or panic attack again I'll be right here to help you through it."

They both hummed as they fell into a deep slumber quickly from they're crying, tiring them out as you brushed your fingers through Yuji's hair and kissed Megumi's forehead as you yawned and closed your eyes before you welcomed sleep as well.

<><><><><><><>
I finally got the requests I got done so heres the other one on the same night. I hope you dont mind but I couldn't choose so I did both. This was a request from Liz_law and I gotta say this was great idea I probably would have never thought of this. I hoped I did what you asked for and I hope you enjoyed!