[Gojo]Superhero

Currently you were fighting a strong curse on top of a three story building.

You were quite strong and angelic yourself but not really informative of your surroundings seeing as you tripped over a broken pipe that may have just cost your life.

You stumbled a bit before you hit the curb of the roof before plummeting to the ground at a quick speed.

Your words got stuck in your throat as you tried to grab onto anything near seeing if you could at least slow down your descent without luck.

"Am I going to die?" You thought as you looked down to see you only had a few seconds to live but your thoughts were disrupted by the sound of a window breaking and a girly, brave scream come right after.

Before you could even find the source of the sounds you felt arms wrap around you before you landed with a loud smash to the ground.

You opened your eyes to see the one and only Gojo, you sighed in relief before looking at what he was wearing.

He had a red Cape on with no shirt on while he did a super hero pose like he was a superhero from a comic as you say dryly, "Why?"

He finally looked to you holding you closer before saying with fake hurt, "So I can't act like a superhero to save the love of my life now huh?"

You shake your head before smiling wildly and giving him a peck on the lips before saying happily, "You don't need to be a superhero to save me you weirdo."

Gojo just grins as he says winning, "But I wanted to so I did! And the superhero should get more than just that small kiss for saving a damsel in distress."

You looked at his blindfold and said, "Sorry I'm already dating somebody and he's not a superhero as that's the most your gonna get."

Gojo instantly took off the Cape and said, "Goodbye superhero life!"

You laughed before he said, "Now let's go I want my prize."

You just laughed as he carried you shirtless back to your shared room back at the school.

<><><><>
Two in one night because I'm bored and I'm sure you all wanted more updates so here you go! If only this scenario could happen in real life... Anyways I hope you enjoyed!