[Sukuna]Flowers

You were just a normal gardener, not a professional but you gre flowers because they all had deep meanings and they lit up your world.

You have lilies, roses, suculents, etc. You decided that you'd get a flower with the meaning of death and passion.

It was quite a dark meaning to the flower but the flower itself was very beautiful.

The flowers name was Chrysanthemums, yeah a very big name but they were this beautiful red flower with a lot of little pedals making it beautiful

You got the seed the other day and decided to plant the seeds today.

You walked out into your greenhouse and said, "I want to put these in their own little area so I guess I'll put them there."

You walked to the bad of the greenhouse and in the middle was an empty area with plenty of room as you made a hole and planted the seeds before watering them lightly.

Every week youd come in and water all your plants and you did, this went on for a whole year.

This plant was being difficult and wouldnt come put of the soils as you huffed and said, "I really don't want to do this but I'm gonna have to dig you up really quick to see if your growing."

You grabbed your small shovel and found a spot next to the place where you planted the seed before you dig into the ground.

You didnt expect for the dirt to me so lose as you didnt feel any restriction as you tossed aside your shovel confused and used your hands.

You didnt have any problems digging up the dirt which was really confusing since it should have been compact so you continued to dig until you felt something soft but hard.

You moved the dirt to get a better look only to see a giant green leaf laying there. Youd have to say it was tep times the size of you and you thought, "Maybe that's why my flowers weren't growing?"

Though you were confused you continued to dig up the giant leaf to see it had jagged ends as if it was stabbed and carved to look this way.

You picked it up only for it to be really heavy as you had some trouble picking it up slightly but you managed as it now sat on top of the dirt it laid under until now.

Your hands guided itself across the leaf only for it to twitch with suprised you.

You scooted back only to hit something thing only for that thing to wrap around one of your ankles and yank you up so you were hanging up side down.

You heard the ground rumble loudly as you turned to where the giant leaf was onto for four others to pop up and look the exact same as the one you found.

"The hells going on?!" You said as you looked at all your other flowers only to see them quickly dying.

They wilted to grey's and dark colors of the previous vibrant colors they were previously.