🌸DanTDM🌸 - Crossover

Request by: Edge-Jus10

Words: 2126

Beep! Hello everyone, Dan here from the diamond minecart! Today me and Trayaurus have created this super cool new invention, isn't that right Trayaurus?" The blue haired man waved enthusiastly at his camera, turning it around so it showed his cloak wearing friend and dog. Dr Trayaurus, his best friend and resident ""doctor"" and his half-dead dog Grim. The invention in question was this portal of sorts, it was moddled similarly to how a regular nether portal but instead was a lime green instead of the normal purple glow. "I have no idea how it works and I'm pretty sure this is going to end up with someone seriously hurt but that's the whole point of science! You ready yet?"

Trayaurus took out a control pad of sorts, placing it on a desk just opposite to the portal. He gestured his large head to the portal, taking the camera from Dan and placing it on the white desk so it faced them. "Do you know where the portal leads to?" Dan asked, picking up Grim and holding him in his hands. Trayaurus just shrugged. Oh frick, this is not going to end well. Trayaurus started pressing buttons and doing all that mechanical stuff while Dan just rambled to Grim about how they would probably die from this or something. "Oh my god Grim we are going to die I'm only in my mid 20s I'm too early to die I mean your a semi dead dog so I'm not really sure what will happen to you but st-"

N̸̤͎̐Ǒ̴̠̹̅W̸͓̦̄̇ ̵͍͔̚͠E̶̥͕̕̕N̵̯̫̅T̶͔͗͘E̴͍̓R̸͂͜͝I̸͚̻̓͠Ṉ̶̢̆͌Ģ̸͎͐:̴̞̮͌̈ ̷͇͒͋D̸̛͓R̵͚̅E̶̤̱̔̈́A̴̺͊Ḿ̴̛̯ ̸̣̌͝S̵̭̽̏M̷͔͝P̸̘͖̾

P̵̗̔͗͂O̵̼̳̥̠̽R̶̞̥͔̩̂̾̆̃T̷̞̻̯̱̾̇̃Ã̸͖̿̂Ḷ̶̦̪̑̎̈́ͅ ̶̧̈́S̵̛̥̳̓T̸͎̪̄͜A̸͈͔̤̋̇̑T̵͓̜̝͚͋̀̏̕Î̶̛͙̞͘ͅŚ̷̠̈́̕Ţ̸͙̣͂͘I̶̫͊̅͊͜͠C̶͎̹̀͆͘S̴̹͔̓͝;̸̭̟̜̔ ̶̘̘̆̅̿Ṵ̸̺̅̈́ͅṄ̸̡͓̥͒̏S̸͚̣͎͎͌̓͝T̷͕̹͚͈̾̈́̆̓Ȃ̸̛̠̯̠̟̃͘Ḇ̵̨̮̞̾Ḻ̴͈̲̒̊̄͝Ê̵͈̯̯̍̕

Green. That's all he could see. His head ached, it was if he had just fell down a flight of stairs or something. His arms started to gain feeling again, he was able to push himself off the ground and sit up straight. He was in a plains field, oak trees off to the left and above those what looked like a... UFO? Where the heck was he? Trayaurus and Grim were still sleeping on the grass, but it seems they were close to regaining conscience. The area looked nice; apart from that UFO thing that was not in any way nice.

Trayaurus and Grim soon awoke, Grim immediately running off to explore into the forest. "Where are we, Trayaurus?" Trayaurus looked around in his lab coat pockets, trying desperately to find something but to no avail. Trayaurus hummed out something in a language only a few could understand, "You had a map but it got lost during the portal malfunctio- Wait there was a malfunction?" Dan translated for himself as Trayaurus continued, "We were supposed to get transported to some diamond dimension for our friendship anniversary. Oh Trayaurus you shouldn't have." Trayaurus just rolled his eyes. "Where are we then?"

-----------

"Is this where your friends are? Do I get to see more cute dogs? Oh my god I love animals, I have one back home you two will get along great." A voice from the forest, it sounded distorted in some way. Grim jumped out from the bushes, soon followed by a person. He wore a yellow sweater and a black beanie that covered the crown of his chocolate brown hair, his skin seemed more pale and sickly from here. He looked up at the villager and other human, locking eyes for a moment. "Oh hello! Are you bone dogs friends?" The yellow sweatered man ran up to them, he could of sworn he floated for a moment. "Yes we are. Bone dog is my dog Grim, this is my friend Dr Trayaurus and I'm DanTDM, but you can just call me Dan." The two shaked hands as Trayaurus looked over the man in suspicion. "My name is Ghostbur, how did you happen to get here. We don't get many new people nowadays."