🌸Jschlatt🌸 - Right Hand Man

Warning: THIS IS NOT ROMANTIC. I WANTED TO MAKE JSCHLATT ANGST OR SOMETHING CAUSE I REALLY ENJOY HIS CHARACTER RIGHT NOW. I ALSO CHANGED MY FORMATTING SO IF IT'S ROMANTIC THEN IT WILL HAVE 'X READER' IN THE TITLE, IF IT ISN'T IT WILL JUST HAVE THE MCYT NAME IN IT. THANK YOU FOR COMING TO MY TED TALK.

Words: 829

"Well, that was pretty easy. And do you know what I said: the day I got unbanned from the Dream SMP, I said things are gonna change. I looked every citizen of L'manburg in the eyes and I said 'you listen to me, this place is gonna be a lot different tommorow. My first decree as the president of L'manburg, THE EMPEROR OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY! IS TO REVOKE THE CITIZENSHIP OF WILBUR SOOT AND TOMMYINNIT!"

I was left speechless, and so were the two boys next to me, Tommy and Wilbur. For once, my president, ex-president, was speechless. And one of the most loudest, and funniest, people I've ever met is stunned silent. Everyone else was shouting at Jschlatt on his podium, confused as to why two of the most hardest workers were being kicked out of L'manberg. Tommy and Wilbur turned to face eachother, whispering to each other about their next moves.

Jschlatt had ordered the rest of us to hunt them down. And Wilbur and Tommy had ran, now in fear of their old comrades, downing some invisibility potions on their way out. Me and Tubbo however, were still stood still. We were by far the closest to Wilbur and Tommy, and now they were gone, banished from the nation we worked so hard on. "Y/N, Tubbo, come up here won't you?" Schlatt's voice boomed through the now empty area, snapping me and Tubbo out of our empty trance. We looked at each other. Both of us didn't want to do this, but we had no choice; who knows what would happen if we didn't comply.

"Tubbo, I have an important job for you." Schlatt turned to face Tubbo, placing a hand on his shoulder and leaning in closer, "I need you to hunt down and kill Tommy and Wilbur for me, okay?" Tubbo's eyes widened, "Schlatt I-I'm not too sure I can do that." Tubbo stuttered as Schlatt's eyebrows furrowed, "Tubbo. I'm the president now. Do as I say." He patted the blonde on the hair, flashing him a sadistic smile. Tubbo took out a netherite sword, looking at me one last with a regretful smile before he walked off into L'manberg to search for his friends.

"Y/N. I have an even better important job for you." He turned to face me now, his tall posture and caramel goat horns making him even more intimidating. "First question, how much do you trust me?" He stared down at me, his eyes glaring a sharp red in the now setting sun. I wanted to scream at him at this moment. How could I ever trust you? After you exiled my friends and forced Tubbo to go kill them? He noticed my rising anger and placed a forceful hand on my shoulder, digging his suprisingly long nails into my L'manburg uniform, sending painful shivers down my spine. "O-of course I do, Mr President." He smiled at my response, letting his grip loosen, still keeping his hand on my shoulder to keep me from fleeing. "Good good, just wanted to make sure, follow me." He let go of my shoulder and turned around, slowly walking up to the white building infront of him.

The new president of L'manburg stood staring out on his newly acquired land, smirking as the walls of L'manberg, or Manberg were crumbling under his command. He signaled with his hand for me to come stand with him, to watch my homeland burn alongside him. "How would you like to be my right hand man?" He titled his head to the side to once again look down at me, I swear his eyes were glowing a bright red. "Of course, it would be an h-honour sir." I averted my eyes, instead focusing on the horizions, hoping that the other three were safe. As long as they're fine that's all that matters, they've helped me so much these past few months, protecting them from this monster is the least I could do.

He cackled, throwing an arm around me, knocking me off balance slightly, "We're gonna do great things you and I." He patted my head, scruffling up my hair for a disturbingly long time and mumbling to himself, "They'll fit perfectly."

Head is empty, only Jschlatt angst. Edit: I went back and changed some things cause this writing sucks looking back at it. I'll probably edit some of the other parts but it's already 4am so I'll probably just fuck it up more haha...

Extra note: PART 2 BABY TITLED "Caramel" GO READ IT I THINK IT'S VERY COOL