🌸Karlnap🌸 - Masquerade

Based off of the recent Tales of the SMP; The Masquerade. I will be changing some parts of if however! This isn't really Karlnap but I didn't have a good name idea for James x Karl so this will do.Also slight lime? Just some kissing and more hinted.

TW: Alcohol and descriptions of death.

Words: 2827 (Yep this is a long one.)

The sky beamed a bright blue, clouds little to none as the calm wind danced around the trees. The marble white fountain lay somberly in the middle of a gravel pathway, crystal blue water pouring out and creating a beautiful pattern. The pure white railing felt cold as a brown haired boy trailed his hand against it. In his right hand he gripped a book, a swirly green symbol being it's only decoration. He placed the book away in an over-the-shoulder bag he always brought with him. The mansion was, intimidating to say the least. It stood tall, stretching in all directions; it could consume the young boy if he wanted to. This was probably the most exuberant thing he's encountered so far, and possibly one of the oldest too.

He trailed up the grand staircase, his brand new shoes making a clink sound as he made his way further and further. Speaking of which, where did these clothes come from? He never got accessorised like this. The young male now sported a plain black suit instead of his regular hoodie and jeans, his hair seemed more well kept and his shoes replaced with dapper business man shoes. The only remainder of his original outfit was a pin badge on his upper right pocket, the design the same as his book. The outfit was nice; not really his smile but a nice change of outfit is good every now and again.

He felt something in his left pocket, digging in his hands to retrieve it. He fished out... a mask? A purple eye mask with green and yellow jews bedazzled around the edges - exactly like something you'd see in The Godfather or something. He equipped the mask, it gave some more flare to his basic suit. He definitely blended in more, atleast this distraction helped calm his nerves. He had now reached the top, a tall dark oak door meeting his gaze. Knock, knock, knock. He waited for a moment, tapping his foot as he wondered if anyone was even he- "Oh hello Sir welcome to... Who are you?

The man infront of him wore a prince like suit. Black blazer atop a white shirt with those fancy handkerchiefs near his neck. Golden tassels lay dormant on his shoulders, buttons and strings connecting the blazer of the same colour. His hands were disguised by velvet white gloves, his shoes more boot like than most ballroom shoes should be. His entire face was hidden by a light pastel pink pig mask, white tusks and a pig nose standing out to the brown-haired almost immediately; the only thing visible was his piercing red eyes, they could murder him if they so do pleased. His hair was a similar pink colour, it was swept up into a high ponytail with a braid trailing down with it; his hair seemed to reach down all the way to his middle back.

The pig man glared at the visitor, slightly confused at the visit. "And, you are?" He asked, his accent was definitely some sort of British, was he in 1800s Britain? "Oh, I'm a Minecraft YouTuber." The brown haired blurted out, immediately regretting it and getting ready to change his story. "Oh my! You're rich rich then, huh?" The pink man asked, his eyes turning into a more calming stare as he welcomed the boy in. "So what's your name? How about that ad revenue?" The two stood in the room, they seemed so insignificant against the sheer size of the enterance room. "I'm Karl Jacobs, and I don't know, atleast 10." The pig man smiled at this, nodding his head and guiding into his home.

The tour was as much as an adventure for Karl and the owner. According to him, this is one of his, smaller, mansion. He has multiple much bigger ones across the country, this is just being used for the masquerade party tonight; Karl can't even imagine what those houses are like. They made their way back to the central room, Karl taking a seat down on the piano seat as they continued to speak. "Oh, I've been terribly rude. I've toured you all around here and I haven't even introduced myself! I am Sir Billiam III, it's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Minecrafter." He held out a gloved hand, Karl taking it and shaking. The glove was silky smooth, it sent shivers up Karl's spine. "My name is actually Karl not Mr. Minecr-"