🌸Tommy🌸 - College Class

[WARNING THIS IS PLATONIC. I WILL NOT WRITE ROMANTIC STUFF FOR TOMMY.]

Words: 1888

"Alright class. Your first group project will be to create a presentation of your choosing. I want you to decide on a subject that you're both passionate about, the more detail the better. You have two weeks to complete it. Class dismissed."

The class bell rang out as young adults stood up and walked to their friends, already discussing what they should do their project on. Unfortunately for me, I had no friends. Well, I had friends I just didn't have any classes with them. They all chose courses like History or Science while I chose Computer Science. We used to be super close in secondary school but when we got to college we kinda just drifted apart; well I drifted apart.

I looked to my right, everyone was already grouped together. I looked over to my left and faced the kid next to me. His short blonde hair covered up his bright blue eye, his face was uncharactersilly serious as he wrote down on a notepad. I kept watching him write down on his notepad, I couldn't see exactly what he was writing but I could see the words "how to kill dream." I am very confused.

He looked up to me confused for a moment as our eyes locked together. He quickly changed into his signature smile as I looked away, "Hey wanna do the project together? I don't really know anyone in this class." The boy said, leaning forward so he was now infront of me. "Uh.. sure! I don't know anyone here either haha..." He pushed himself back onto his chair as we both turned to face each other, "You can call me Tommy, and your name is..." He held out his hand to me. "Y/N." I shook his hand, damn his grip is suprisingly strong.

I gave Tommy my phone as he typed in his phone number. "Do you have discord?" He said as he continued to type in his number. "Uh yeah, I don't use it much though." He hummed when I said that and opened up my notes app, typing in something else. "We can voice chat on here and stuff, discord is very pog." He handed me back my phone as I put it in my pocket, ignoring that he just slid 'pog' in a regular sentence. "Alright then, I'll call you when I get home." I told him, he nodded and waved goodbye to me walking down the street as I got on my bus. Opening up discord after I sat down, I immediately sent a friend request to him.

Loading up my computer, I opened up discord for the first time in months. He had already accepted my friend request and added me to some group chat. I opened the chat and scrolled through it for a moment:

TommyInnit
hey guys. could i add
some woman to this gc
for a second?

Dream
I mean it's not the official smp
one so sure idm

Sapnap
woah tommy talking to a
female? i cant believe it.

GeorgeNotFound
i genuinely cant believe it. no
way he could speak to a girl
without crying and pissing
himself.
Tubbo, Dream and Sapnap liked this

TommyInnit
shut up george ur
legit colourblind.
im adding her now.

(*INSERT DISCORD NAME HERE* WAS ADDED)

(Y/N)
uh hello men.

Dream
Hello woman.

Tubbo_
Hello woman.

GeorgeNotFound
Hello woman.