🌸L'manburg🌸 - Roadtrip

Words: 2855

"Alllright, that's all the bags packed." The 6"5 brunnete said as he slammed down the trunk on his car. "How did we fit all of that in there." Eret asked, his black-out sunglasses shimmering in the bright yellow sun. It was summer in the middle of Brighton, so you, Tommy, Tubbo, Wilbur, Fundy and Eret decided to take a little roadtrip. Tommy had insisted on recording it so he could upload it for the subs. Tommy already had taken it out and was swinging it around, this is probably the second time he's actually held a camera outside.

Eret thankfully noticed this and using his small height advantage took the camera off him. "Hey! Eret what are you doing!?" Tommy asked him, genuinely angry being cut off from his "cool intro speech". Eret just laughed in his deep voice, "No way, this stuff is expensive and I am not having you break it." Tommy just huffed in response and jumped into the car.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder and turned around to lock eyes with a pair of green eyes. "Come on Y/N, you're sitting in between me and Tommy!" Tubbo grabbed a hold of my hand and dragged me along to the left side of the car, flinging open the door and pushing me in. Tommy was already sitting on the right side, with Fundy and Eret sitting behind us, Tubbo sliding in next to us to sandwich me into the car. Wilbur threw his bag into the passenger seat, jumping into the driver's seat afterwards, "Alright, wherever we are going, here we come!"

Hour 1

"Oh Wilbur come on!" Tommy whined, leaning forward to annoy Wilbur more. "I am not listening to your Animal Crossing music for 2 hours. I'm not giving you the aux cord, Tommy." Wilbur said, staring at the road ahead of us. Tommy threw himself back onto his seat and mumbled under his breath. Wilbur picked up his phone and turned on Spotify.

( https://open.spotify.com/track/44wBlg3Y1KSAEmaze5BXe7?si=8OFpKq-NSq65aTF6nyZbeA JUST IMAGINE THIS IS PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND AND READ ALONG IN TIME.)

The soft strum of guitar filled the now silent car as Wilbur's song started playing, even Tommy relaxed into his seat to let the intro start playing. I looked over to my left to see Tubbo smiling softly as he stared out to the tall trees and mountains, tapping his fingers on the window to the now more upbeat guitar strums. Well it's 2:35pm, wake up from snoring, open dms. Wilbur hummed along to his singing as the song progressed onwards, Fundy soon joining in but much quieter behind me. She's beauty, she's grace, she has a profile picture of an anime girl's face. Tubbo and Tommy both piped up to sing the "anime girl's face" part, bursting back into giggles as they realized they sung simultaneously. The rest of the verse continued as Wilbur changed to singing along with Fundy and Eret. I'm in love with an, I'm in love with an, I'm in love with an, with an e-girl. I'm in love with an, I'm in love with an, I'm in love with an, with an e-girl. All six of us started singing now, kind of awkwardly but enjoying ourselves none the less. Tommy started singing really dramatically during the "Mum took away my PS4" part and everyone started laughing, even Wilbur giggled at his actions. We sang the rest of the song together, dramatically flailing our arms in contrast to the much calmer song.

Soon after listening to a few of Wilbur's other songs, mostly just 'Internet Ruined Me' and 'Jubilee Line'. Eret then leaned forward and asked Wilbur to put on his "special smp playlist" Wilbur humming in understanding and changing the playlist on his phone.

( https://open.spotify.com/track/6OG1S805gIrH5nAQbEOPY3?si=F8zZcq6TQQ-Hnb_CdQh_Kw I HAD TO OKAY I LOVE THIS SONG)

The notes of a piano started playing and I heard Fundy start giggling. I turned around to see what Fundy was laughing at. Eret was now wearing a bright gold crown and a dark red cape, how did he get that on in time. You say, the price of my love's not a price that you're willing to pay. Eret started singing in a "this is obviously me being stupid but I will throw in a few good lines" way. Tommy and Tubbo had also turned around now and were laughing along. Fundy took the camera from Eret's lap and started filming his performance, Eret soon noticed though and went bright red, shouting at Fundy to turn it off as Fundy watched over Eret's 1 minute show. "Yeah that one's def going in the vlog."