🌸Eret🌸 - You Matter ♡

I was watching Tubbo's stream and Eret was giving out pink wool named "You Matter ♡" so I wanted to do something related to that cos the whole thing made me so happy. This is shorter than the rest of the oneshots and it took me a while to with but I wanted to give my king the respect he deserves.

[WARNING THIS IS PLATONIC. I WILL NOT WRITE ROMANTIC STUFF FOR ERET.]

Words: 871

I quickly dashed up the grassy mountains of the Dream SMP, staring at my home above me. I threw open my double wooden doors and walked towards the right hand corner of my small abode. I broke the dark oak floor below me and fell down onto a ladder. I climbed down the cold and narrow cobblestone hole, peering down at the light that would soon greet me. I jumped off and landed onto the checkered black and white floor, strolling to another room that connected to this one.

Because of all the wars that had been occurring, I decided to make a secret underground base to hide my belongings. Not even my stream chat knew about this place yet. I kept all my good weapons and prized possesions in these rooms, with the most important being in an ender chest. I opened it up and slipped in a purple music disc. Tommy's mellohi disc to be exact.

Dream had payed me to steal Tommy's disc and replace them with a fake. Of course though, I would never betray L'manberg so I had already talked to Tommy about this and concocted a plan to trick Dream. But that's a story for another day.

I quickly pulled myself up the ladder so if anyone came in my house they wouldn't find my secret tunnel. I slid my finger across the watch on my left hand, opening up my inventory. I took out the dark oak planks and placed it into my hotbar, the block immediately appearing in my hand. After patching up the small hole, I strolled around my 2 story house, acting as if nothing happened.

I easily got bored of just staring at the different wood patterns around me. I walked up my fancy stairway up to the glass rooftop. I turned the second floor into an open rooftop, full of plants, animals and of course jukeboxes. I sat down on a small bench that looked over the dream smp land. My house was situated on one of the hills above Tommy's house, so I had a good view of all of the drama around there. Tommy and Dream had both logged on and had already started arguing; Dream had no idea Tommy knew all about my "betrayal".

I sat in the humid room for a few minutes, enjoying the 'Cat' playing in the background. My peace was quickly stopped by footsteps slowly making his way up my stairs. I leaned over and stopped the music, the disc popping out in the process. I turned around, leaning my hand on the bench, to face the person entering. Dark brown hair slowly emerged, followed by a pale face and black sunglasses covering their eyes.

"There you are, I've been looking everywhere for you." Eret smiled as he saw me, making his way to join me on the bench. "You need me for something?" I asked him as he sat down next to me. "I wanted to give you something!" He smiled, he seemed very happy. "Uh.. alright then." To be honest, I was kinda scared. What if Dream found out I lied and sent Eret here to kill me? Did he find my secret base? Oh god.

Eret pulled out a singular pink wool from his inventory, holding it out towards me. What? I was very confused, but I took the pink wool from my hand. "Look at the nametag." He said in his deep voice, pointing to it again. I grabbed the nametag which hung from the bottom corner, tilting it up so I could read the text on it.

"You matter ♡"

I looked up to Eret, he was still smiling at me. "Just thought you needed a reminder." He patted my head, scruffling up my (H/C) hair, before standing up. I looked back down at the wool, a goofy smile creeping onto my face. "Thank you, Eret." I looked up to him and he looked back down to me.

We were cut off by a large explosion outside of my house. Me and Eret both ran and looked out my glass window. Dream had tnt in his hand and another hole was inches away from Tommy, I could hear Dream's manic laughter all the way from up here. Eret sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose, "Looks like the kids are fighting again." I giggled, "Of course they are." I walked away from the glass window and towards the other side. I grabbed my netherite sword from my chest and swung it over my shoulder, the blade leaning on my shoulder blade, "Should we go sort it out?" I asked him, turning back to him. He smirked and took out a diamond sword from his inventory, "I'd love to."

Posted: 27th September 2020