🌸Technoblade🌸 - The Voices

(I am aware that the SBI family isn't canon in the SMP, just let me have some family dynamic.)

Words: 3904

It was an average day in the Watson household. Phil could be seen sitting near his fireplace probably reading a book or writing up his boys school curriculum; he had been homeschooling his since they were young due to some bullying Techno dealt with, homeschooling was much better anyway. Wilbur, the eldest child at 15 could normally be found in his room or out by the creek playing his guitar or writing a new song. The young musician got his first guitar at 8 and had never let it go ever since.

Techno, the middle child at 14, was basically always outside and either sharpening his fighting skills or reading up on Greek Mythology. He had always been a bit of a violent person and ever since he was beaten up at his first day of public school for being a pig hybrid had vowed to himself to not let himself be weak like that again. And finally Tommy, the youngest child at 10. He was always clinging to his best friend, Tubbo, a kid who lived a few miles away; but he was basically a part of their family. Tommy looked up to his elder brothers like some religion, he was always bugging Techno to teach him more about fighting and asking Wilbur to play him his next big project. He was a little bitch but no one could really hate him.

Speaking of a little blonde child, he had ran into the living room at some intense speed, calling his fathers name as he ran up to his seat. "What do you want, Toms?" Phil asked, placing his book about some boring old person subject back onto the bookshelf to focus on whatever Tommy had gotten himself into now. "Can me and Techno go down to the creek to go fight? Only wooden swords and Wilby will be there to watch over us just in case!" Tommy asked, staring up into Phil's green eyes and trying to make himself look as innocent as possible.

Phil wayed the option in his mind. He normally wasn't too fond with Techno and Tommy fighting, as neither of them know when to stop or realise they're hurt. But Wilbur was a bit more responsible and looked out for his brothers and their health so I'm sure nothing bad would happen. "Fine, just be back by dinner. We're having cod fish." Phil told the younger, ruffling up his hair as he stood to go to the kitchen and prepare dinner for later. "Thanks Dad, Will's already down by the creek. I'll make sure Tommy gets home in time." Techno nodded to his father, taking the wooden swords out of the wardrobe were Phil kept them safe and headed out of the door, sighing as Tommy happily bounced up and down.

× × × × × × × ×

It was way too early in the afternoon for Phil to even think about preparing dinner, yet here he was, preparing cod and mashed potatoes later for the boys and his dinner. The only reason he was idly standing around the small room was because it was the room in the house that had a window pointing towards the creek; he was paranoid alright? He tired to keep one eye on the window while he cut up one segment of the raw fish into smaller pieces; Tommy was always moody when it wasn't in small pieces.

Despite the bird mans effort to continuously check up on his kids, he couldn't see much. The view from the window only showed the shallow end of the creek, but they weren't swimming today so it was basically useless. For once, Phil was annoyed at how the trees hid his home and family from the outside world, he should chop down some of those trees tommorow so he could see their training area better. Phil was way too encapsulated with the food below him and the oak trees obscuring his view that he didn't notice his eldest child running back up to the house until it was too late.

The door was violently thrown open as Wilbur desperately searched the house for his father. "Will? What's wrong?" Phil asked, running into the living room and placing a hand on Wilbur's shoulder, he looked horrible. "T-Techno, and Tommy. They were doing fine and then, then Techno just started, beating him up. Tommy said to get you, I-I shouldn't have left him. Oh god, Tommy, I sh-shouldn't have-" Wilbur rambled on, chest rising up and down and tears spilling down his cheeks as his panic attack got more severe.