🌸BBH🌸 - Baking and Bullies

Request by: arxinaluvs + Angsty_Gurl

Words: 1290

"Good morning, Y/N!" The brunette boy greeted his friend, running up to catch up with her in the school hallways. "Hello Bad, I'm early today for once!" The girl turned around and greeted her friend with a proud smile, taking a stop to open up her locker and arrange her books. "I can see, we have History first, I'm guessing that's why?" Bad asked, joining his friend at the lockers as he opened up his own and grabbed out his history book. "Hehe, you know me so well, Bad." Y/N punched Bad's arm lightly as the two continued to talk about their mornings.

The day droned on as usual, the two going onto their seperate lessons and meeting up at lunch and break. It was now last lesson, Bad was in maths class. Maths was one of those subjects you knew you had to get through, but despised it even though. I don't think anyone unironically likes math, if you do that's kinda cringe. The bell rang, signalling the end of the day. The entire class stood up despite the teacher's screeches; Bad may have been a good student but it's last lesson and he isn't spending any extra time learning 3D pythagoras theorem, plus he needs to be somewhere. He was one of the first out of that stuffy room, fast walking his way to the other side of the school area, the english department to be exact.

Out of the corner of his eye he could see the English classrooms start to filter out students. He stood outside the classroom and waited for a minute; that minute turned to two, two turned to five and soon the muffin-loving boy started to get worried. He peeked his head into the classroom, it was deserted. Where the muffin was she!? He turned on his heel, heading towards the bus stop area, maybe she already started heading home? The young boy fiddled with the strings of his red and black, trying to relive some of his pent up anxiety. He always worried about stuff, whether it be his friends, family, himself or just the little things in life. So seeing one of his best friends just poof, especially in a dangerous school enviroment, made him worry quite a lot.

The small alleyway next to the bus stop. Something right out of a horror movie. "Fuck off you dickheads!" Bad heard a girl shout, follow by the sleezy talks of men; ugh, men. If Bad knew better then he would of turned the other way, but he didn't. "Hey, leave her alone!" He was suprised to see Y/N, pressed up against the wall with brusies and scars littered over her skin. "Oh, look who's here, the wittle muffin man." One of the boys said, the other two following to laugh their frat boy laugh after him. "Leave Y/N alone." He said, walking over and placing himself between his friend and the boys. God this was a stupid idea, Bad had zero upper body strength, there's no way he can 1v3 some men twice his size; maybe if this was Minecraft, but it wasn't. The three boys exhanged skeptical looks, before laughing and spanning his fist into his stomach. Oh muffin, now would be a good time to swear.

"Hey, what the... muffin, are you three doing?" Bad heard a voice from his right, looking up to lock eyes with a blue man. Skeppy. "Oh look, your boyfriends here." One of the boys joked, but it wasn't long till a hand was wrapped around his collar and he's pinned to the stone wall behind him. "I'm only going to ask this once. You and your group of bitches better fuck off, and if I hear you layed a hand on Bad or Y/N, I think you know what will happen." Skeppy whispered, quiet enough so Bad wouldn't hear him swear. The three boys were soon running with their tails between their legs; not litreally of course, I don't think they're furries.

Skeppy helped the two beat-up kids up, "Jesus you guys are weak." He chuckled, looking over his friends with light hearted dissapointment. "I kicked one of the dudes yknow! It's kinda hard when it's 1v3, I'm not some scary big shot like you are, Skepster." Y/N said, going over and lightly punching Skeppy on his arm, the two joking and laughing to try and lighten the mood. "Are you okay, Y/N? Did they hurt you?" Bad asked, looking over his friend to make sure she wasn't hurt by those muffinheads. "I'm fine, I'm fine, just a minor concussion." Y/N joked but it seemed to fly over Bad's head as he grabbed his friends wrists and started fast walking away. "Woah, calm down Bad, what's got you all ruffled?" Skeppy asked, trying to keep up with his friend; Bad just kept quiet and mumbled to himself as he kept on walking.

Soon enough the three kids had shown up infront of a house; Bad's house to be exact. He pulled out a pair of keys and opened up the door, continuing to pull the two to the bathroom. Skeppy and Y/N sat down at the table as Bad shuffled through cabinets, he was still silent. He pulled out a few plasters and other medical products, putting them down and immediately tending to Y/N's wounds. "Should've guessed. How do you even know that much about first aid and stuff?" Skeppy chuckled as he helped Bad tend to the young girls wounds; she continued to pout and complain throughout the entire thing.

After the entire ordeal, everyone was pretty bummed out. It hadn't be a good day, but Bad was determined to make this a good say for all three of them. "I have an idea! Why don't we bake some muffins, I probably have all the ingredients for it." Bad suddenly shouted, placing his phone down to start to grab ingredients out of the cupboards. "Oh, I'm a pro at baking. I got a 3 in DT." Y/N ""boasted"" as she stood up to go help Bad. "Wait isn't a 3 really bad?"
"Shut up, Skeppy."
"Languge."
"HOW IS THAT LANGUAGE?"

By the end of the day, approximately 6pm, there was flour and cake batter all over the kitchen tops and floor. That was gonna be a pain to clean. The three kids were busy cooking up some icing and other decorative items while the oven whirred away and baked the actual muffins. The three of them seemed to completely forget about the prior events, the only reminder being the pastel plasters littered across everyones bodies. But there are more important things to worry about, like the fact that the kitchen is probably going to catch on fire. White icing now covered the tabletop. Skeppy and Y/N had taken those icing pipers and were shooting it at Bad as if it was a gun. For high school students they sure were acting like toddlers.

Despite all the mess, the muffins were still quite tasty (mostly due to Bad carrying the baking team). Skeppy was sitting in the living room setting up a movie while Bad and Y/N cleaned up the mess back in the kitchen. "Thanks for cheering me up today, Bad." Y/N said as she leaned over and planted a soft kiss on his cheek before returning to cleaning. Bad's face flushed a deep red as he stood still for a moment, his body shunned as a bashful smile spread across his face. "O-Oh... No problem, Y/N."

"OI YOU LOT STOP MAKING OUT, WE'RE WATCHING THE KATY PERRY DOCUMENTARY."