🌸Dream Team🌸 - Alone at Christmas

Words: 1721

Christmas Eve 2020, 2:45PM. The british boy was still slumped over in his clean white sofa, staring at his tv screen with empty and tired eyes. He had spent the past few hours sitting in the exact same spot, rewatching Dream's manhunt videos. "COME HERE GEORGE!" The video shouted again as George, Sapnap and Bad ran away from the screen, all three of them emmiting girlish, high-pitched screams. George slightly chuckled at this, remembering how scary that was for all of them. He picked up his phone with his free hand, his other hand being occupied with the energetic puppy next to him. He opened up Discord for the 60th time today, scrolling through his private messages.

💚Dream💚

Good morning.
Oh wait, it's like 4am
for you haha sorry
9:09AM

Dream
Dreamy Weamy
Mr Dreamwastaken
Nick is with his
family today 🤮
Cant believe he
left us
2:30PM

🔥Sapnap🔥

ßæpňæp

Ğəœřğę

Do you want to play
bedwars with me

Cant soz
Its almost christmas,
hanging out with family
today.

Damn 😤
Dream wouldnt do
this
#dreamsupremacy

Hush "my innocent
gay bean gogy wogy"

We do not mention
those people here,
Samsung refrigerator.
10:14AM • READ

The brit slumped back into the snow white couch, letting his phone slip out of his hand and into the cushion. By now, his dog had also left his side; probably to go sleep or something. He was truely alone now. It wasn't like Dream to completely ignore him, especially for this long with no warning. Either he was busy with something or he was ignoring the brunette. He chose to accept the first option, however that didn't stop the latter one to gnaw away at him for the next few hours. Did he say something last night that he regrets? Something that could ruin their relationship? Is that why he woke up a bit more drunk than usual?

Ignoring the negative thoughts, George decided to occupy himself with editing. Loading onto his computer, he opened up his files, scrolling through looking for some sort of distraction. "Totally real vlog footage, Minecraft but I'M a dog, Minecraft but Sapnap's a dog. Man, nothing cool or wanted, the fans won't want this garbage." The british boy muttured to himself, scrolling through the video files on his PC. After a few minutes of meaningless browsing, the male decided to edit some Among Us footage for his second channel.

His cold blue eyes scanned over his recording, Dream and a few others from the SMP, all of them screaming at each other over who the Imposter is. He remembered how Dream had been defending him of his innocence the entire game, the brit knowing full well that he was the Imposter and Dream was playing into his trap. He laughed as Dream's character stood sadly in the lobby after the game while George and Callahan (the other Imposter) wheezed at him. Safe to say he had to edit out a lot of Sapnap's anger.

The atmosphere around him seemed to soften as the brunette's conscience raced with memories of his friends. Memories of the three of them being way too tired but staying on a discord call together and fucking around on Minecraft, trying to beat the game while giggling at the most random stuff. However, just like before, those happy memories got clouded with the negative. His paranoia got to him and he started spiraling into his mind, his once happy thoughts now clogged with questions about their friendship. He hastily pushed himself out of his desk, trying to calm himself down, "M-maybe I should get something to eat... yeah I'll do that." The boy quickly walked out of his room, trying to think of anything other than his two best friends.