🌸Nihachu🌸 - My Juliet Capulet

Request by: MvsicalxWeeb
I tried to change my writing style for this, I'm not really sure why but yeah. If you like it let me know, I'm not sure to try a more descriptive style or my regular one. Also, Romeo and Juliet quotes cos this reminded me of it. Also this is probably very ooc for Niki, I am bad at writing her personality :(

Words: 2803

They brought almost nothing with them, wanting to carry light.

They dove across the now empty plains between L'manberg and the Dream SMP, covering their figure with the spruce leaves.

The soft moonlight glowed around them, lightly illuminating the walls of Eret's castle that they stood next to.

The blackstone walls slowly appeared over the distance, the yellow pillars covering the inhabitants and it's buildings.

Standing just outside the walls was a girl. She frantically looked around, clutching a diamond sword and slashing down any zombies that came her way.

She was wearing a long dark blue overcoat, buttoned up to cover her white shirt and a portion of her black jeans. She had a red belt around her waist, holding the overcoat to her small figure and letting it sway only slightly in the harsh wind. Her blonde hair however was rushing all over the place, occasionally covering her face.

She spotted the figure approaching in the distance. She held her ground, unsure of who it was, when she did however she dropped the light blue sword she held and ran towards them.

Y/N's POV
Niki noticed me approaching from over the hill, dropping whatever she was holding and quickly dashed towards me; seeming distressed.

"Y/N! What are you doing here?" She shouted-whispered at me as she pulled me into a tight hug. It had been about a month since I last saw her. I hesitated but returned the hug. We held onto each other but Niki quickly pushed herself off me and walking back towards L'manberg. She picked up her slightly dented diamond sword and pointed it at me, her eyebrows furrowing slightly, "You shouldn't be here. Don't you have your new friends to get back to?" She said, her voice cracking slighly when she referenced friends. My eyes darted to the damp grass, it covered around my boots, it seems as if it hadn't been cut for a few months now, starting to overgrow. I chuckled, my voice scratchy due to all the running, "Yeah yeah, well I needed to see you, just one last time." Niki's eyes soften for a moment, the grip on her weapon loosening and almost falling down onto the ground.

"No." She interrupted herself, her face becoming full of anger once again. "You chose to leave L'manberg, so go run off with your new friends. I'm sure you and Eret are having fun at his new castle." She said, her tongue laced with sadness and venom. "Niki please. I just wanted to see L'manberg, I wanted to see you." I grabbed her free hand, looking deeply into her beautiful emerald eyes. She stared into mine before releasing her own hand and giving me a slight smirk, "I will allow you to visit L'manberg for the night IF you give me a stack of diamonds." She said, smirking and crossing her arms, looking at me like a spoilt child. "Ugh fine, we can get it after alright?" She nodded at this and put her sword back into her sash. She grabbed my hand and started to make her way back to the gate, "I'm happy I get to see you too" She mumbled under her breath.

-----

The moonlight radiated off the calm pond, reflecting the many stars and constellations above where me and Niki lay. We had spent the night together just sitting around and catching up, a lot can happen in a month or so. Niki was lying on her stomach, gently gliding her fingers over the cold water where the fish lived. "So, why the sudden visit? It's been quite a while since... you know what." She suddenly asked me, still focusing on the gentle water as she tried to ignore the obvious now created tension. "I know, I should of came earlier. I was just.. busy sorting out stuff, it's a miracle I can even be here." I mumbled out that last part, hoping that Niki wouldn't hear it. Niki just smiled at that, "If you say so." She pushed herself off the grass and sat facing me, "I've missed you." Is all she said as she intertwined her fingers with mine, moving to sit closer to her, our bodies leaning against each other.