🌸Jschlatt🌸 - Caramel

[DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A PART TWO OF 'RIGHT HAND MAN'. GO REREAD THAT FIRST TO UNDERSTAND ALL THE CONTEXT.]

Words: 2303

He cackled, throwing an arm around me, knocking me off balance slightly, "We're gonna do great things you and I." He patted my head, scruffling up my hair for a disturbingly long time and mumbling to himself, "They'll fit perfectly."

"I assume it's completed?"

"Of course. I'm the best in this area, and with F̸͍͔̠̞̺̠̉̎͆̆̒̏̿̽̆u̸̡͙̍͛̕n̷̜̙̗̬̪̈́͑ḍ̵͖̅̌̐͗͊͝ỷ̶͖̥̲̼̥̓̑̓̈́͋͗͌̍'̶͈̣̩̎̂̆s̴͖̰͓̠̰̝̫̆̉̋̂͊ help I had no problems."

"Good good. Hand it over then."

"I don't know what you're planning but, I really don't care at this point. You know my conditions."

"Of course, how could I forget. No harm will be brought to them. Pleasure doing business with you."

*SMASH!*

Pogtopia. The new area that Wilbur, Tommy and now Technoblade had settled into. It had been about a month since there exile, and Manburg has been suprisingly silent. Jschlatt has been busy with who knows what, leaving the rest of the citizens to continue living their lives. Me and Tubbo however have been quite busy. We had assembled an underground tunnel connecting Tubbo's base and Pogtopia, allowing the five of us to communicate and meet up more efficiently. We had also built an archive area, a place to store important documents like the L'manberg Declarations and Ninja's wedding vows (Yeah that was a weird stream.)

Me and Tubbo had woken up bright and early, trying to squeeze in as much time with the others before Schlatt got suspicious. Schlatt and Quackity had already found the underground tunnel, forcing even Wilbur to hastily border it up with cobblestone. Due to the covered up tunnel, for the time being, me and Tubbo had to tread through the spruce forests and poison berries to reach our destination. Tubbo's new black suit and emerald tie didn't help him stand out against the dark wood and deep green leaves. The soft hum of rain soon started to fall down and cover the terrain in water. I adjusted the hood on my cloak, almost identical to Wilbur's one, I patted it down to make sure that it covered as much of my (H/C) hair as possible.

The dirt hill that covered Pogtopia dawned over the yellow rising sun, burning the zombies and skeletons that roamed the grassy plains. He breaked the two dirt places and walked into the compact room, placing the blocks back after the both of us had entered. Tommy was the only one sat up in the upper room, he was sat on the white bed, fiddling with the new crossbow Dream had given him. "Tommy!" Tubbo rushed up to him, pulling the blonde boy into a hug. It had been about a week since they last spoke, which doesn't seem like a ling time but it was for the two boys. "I'll let you guys talk or whatever men do." I patted Tommy on the back as a greeting and made my way to the cavern, the main part of Pogtopia.

Technoblade was once again working at his potato farm, his royal red cape dragging behind him, giving the feared Techno a more royal aura. "Good morning, Techno. I assume you've been here all night?" I ask him, sitting down on the ground next to him. "17 hours, 42 minutes and... 19 seconds." He said, his montone voice sounding more close to dead than usual, if that's even possible. "But this is nothing, have I told you about my potato war? It had been going on for months, me and Squid Kid, the current number 1 had been-" The pig man started droning on about his potato war. Even though I had heard this story almost 100 times, I could tell he was happy to talk about the good 'ol days, a small smile crept onto his face as he finished his story. "I'm suprised you haven't got sick of potatoes at this point." The both of us chuckled slightly at this, "How could I ever get bored of these?" Techno replied, holding up another potato and taking a bite. We ended up talking about the revolution and just random stuff for a few more minutes, letting Technoblade get some much needed rest.