『106』Know

3rd POV

Tsuna just listen to Tokuda's talk until he brought out a Photo which is All Might and Midoriya and Tsuna on the back inbetween them smiling.

"What, a picture? But you don't have a camera" Midoriya exclaimed and starts to look around as Tsuna chuckled a little "You even printed it out!" the green head added.

"I thought my Quirk was only good for taking snapshots on vacation" Tokuda said before helding up his hand and camera lense suddenly came out of his palm.

Tsuna watches him with dotted eyes as more lenses came out of the man's arm, legs and face.

As the boys saw that.

For some reason they can faintly hear Present Mic's voice on the back of their heads.

The boys stopped when Tokuda stands up "All Might's last words after Kamino incident..." He started as he recall All Might's words.

"... As I thought, he was saying them to you" Midoriya stands up too with worried face while Tsuna just sits down and listen.

There Tokuda already confirmed that Tsuna was indeed not All Might's successor, and he continued.

"As I investigated, I found a lot of similarities. How the Quirk you manifested was a power type. How you tried to rescue Bakugou in middle school when he was taken by a villain...."

"How All Might and Sawada was the one who saved you both back then..." As he said that he look at the brunette who's calmly listening to them.

"How you enrolled in U.A. at the same time All Might became a teacher here. I went to Pussycats' agency, too and I met Kota" He continued as Midoriya voiced out the boy's name.

"There, my guess was confirmed, but not completely.."

His gaze went back to the brunette who's now standing and Midoriya also look at his friend.

"I also thought that one of you and your group was the one... with the strong quirks you all had that even can par some pro heroes even just using a little bit of it but..." Tokuda said "It's mostly Sawada"

Tsuna tilted his head to the side "Why do you think that though?" he ask as the man let out a sigh.

"It's just your strength was like All Might, as you also battled AFO at the Kamino Incident without even injured so badly and you also has multiple quirks" He continued "At such a young age—"

'If only you knew—"

"—you are already strong."

Tsuna just smiled at the man "And you are already eliminated as All Might pointed at the camera as you and your group are there with him...."

"Added by now, you look untroubled and relax unlike Midoriya. So that confirm to me that..." He trailed off and look at the nervous broccoli (sorry i need to—) "...you are All Might's successor..."

Midoriya gulp "What do you think about my deductions?" Tokuda ask as the boy starts playing with his fingers.

"Huh? Um... uh, that's..." he stuttered out not really know what to reply.

"You can't lie, huh? I like that" Tokuda smiles "You're acting very much like a hero" he added as Midoriya blink.

"Uh... um.. I..."

"You don't have to worry" Tokuda reassure "I don't plan on writing an article based on a guess without evidence" He added.

"I'm the one at fault for coming here under false pretenses, saying I'm writing an article about the dorm life of U.A. students. I'm sorry about that" he said "But I just had to know... that hope was not lost..."