Please kindly read, thank you!

I rushed this one so I apologize for the wrong spellings and grammars, ty :)

Hello everyone, I don't know if you guys still waiting for an update or even remember me after so long-  but first, I want to sincerely apologize for ghosting you all including my stories, I really wanted to continue them all because I don't want to discontinue them so suddenly and leave you guys with an unfinished story- especially the Mafia Heroes, but also I don't want to force myself to write because I know it will turn out badly if I do so and additionally I really can't find any free time to update or rewrite my stories because I had to focus on my studies and my mental health.

Now that I'm in 10th grade, I know everything would be much more harder for me because I badly want to fix myself and my grades first. So that mean, I won't be able to update again..

Secondly, I have a writer's block.

I think I don't need to explain about that anymore ಥ‿ಥ.

(I have my endings prepared but sadly I don't know how to write it up with a steady phase)

I've been away from any anime fandoms for so long because I'm more associated with genshin and honkai now.. BUT it doesn't mean that I forgot about the animes I've watched okay- it's just, everytime I try to return to kny, bnha, kny or any anime fandoms I'm into before, I don't feel the same excitement anymore :( And now because of that, as much as I don't want to admit- I'm starting to lose interest. I still love them though but not 'that' much anymore, usually before I sleep- I always have so many ideas filling up my brain but now there's nothing anymore.

Well..

I might discontinue my stories.. I feel so so so very bad and guilty because I know there's alot of my readers on "Mafia Heroes" who's looking forward for the Book 2. And also my readers on "Fragile" and "Vongola's Cat" because I saw many people looking forward for the next chapters. This is also a hard decision for me because even though I started those books when I'm still very young, I still put a lot of effort writing every chapters and making those covers (it's looks cringy to me tbh 😭). I know some of you  are disappointed because I did say that I will update soon but now...

But, BUT.

Maybe after I graduated, I MIGHT continue them. I'm not entirely sure so please don't hope too much </3

Now I think- I can finally put a "Discontinued until further notice"

I'm really sorry everyone, but I hope you guys understand :( I have to prioritize my studies so that I could help my parents for our financial needs in a way I can. And additionally my mental health, i think it's getting worse now but I'm working on it and trying my best!! For now I have to say goodbye to you all 🫂

But before that, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE ALL THE SUPPORT AND LITERALLY EVERYTHING- I don't really know how to show how grateful, happy and thankful I am after returning to wattpad after so long, my thank you seems too small and not enough, but I want you guys to know that it truly came from the bottom of my heart eheh. And I just want you guys to know that even though I wasn't able to see or reply to your comments (especially to those people with questions), I do appreciate them all very much 😭😭.

For any questions, don't be shy or hesitate to dm me!!

For now, goodbye everyone!! Please take care of yourselves and keep fighting!! 🫂🫂