『7』Combat Training

{3rd POV}

"IM COMING!!!" A loud voice boomed in the room as the door slammed open "THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

"Wow!!! It's really All Might!"

"I can't believe that he is actually gonna be one of our teachers!"

"Me too!"

All Might told the students to change into their suits as the wall opened revealing their suits which is inside the suitcase, after that he also told them to follow him afterwards.

Tsuna sigh and go to the boys changing room with Midoriya who is nervous and shaking, he is the last one with Midoriya who is not yet changing.

Tsuna strip off and he found multiple eyes eyeing his back which made him uncomfortable but ignore it. Soon it leaves as the other boys leaves the room, Midoriya go ahead making Tsuna the last one as he wore his costume.

When he entered the room he felt many eyes on him.

"Woah! You look awesome Tsuna!" Kirishima yelled cutting the silence and Tsuna blush in embarrassment.

'So cute! And handsome!' The girls sequel at him.

"Alright so we will having Villain Vs Heroes training..." As All Might explained what will they gonna do, Tsuna look around and saw everyone's costume some are too you know.

"...So due to having a odd number of students, Young Tsunayoshi--"Call me Tsuna please"-- Okay Young Tsuna to be the last one and can pick two students to fight him" All Might said and Tsuna nod his head as he goes to the corner as he watch them draw to see who's gonna be their partner.

Okay it almost makes Tsuna have an heart attack when he saw that Bakugou along with Iida will fight against Midoriya and Uraraka.

'Oh...Shit Sherlock'

Tsuna watch the both teams as Uraraka separates with Midoriya to locate the bomb.

As Midoriya faces Bakugou which made Tsuna facepalm getting the other students attension.

"What's wrong young Tsuna?" All might questions.

"Well they...I mean, okay, scratch that...those two, that fight will be so much deadly" Tsuna said.

"What do you mean?" Kaminari asks nervously.

Before Tsuna can ask Bakugou start attacking Midoriya who is barely dodging him.

After a few more minutes the fight continue to go on and Midoriya is already injured.

"Izuku... Katsuki" Tsuna mutter as he close his eyes and open it again.

"All Might it's to much deadly like Tsuna said!" Sero exclaimed.

"Do you think you need to stop it?!" Kirishima questioned panickly.

Tsuna's eyes were shadowed by his bangs "Katsuki you little idiot..." He said making the others who hears him confuse.

Then a loud blasts echoed the fake building and when smokes disappeared they saw Midoriya with a broken arm.

"I told you that when I directly punch you, you... you'll.. get so.. much hurt" He said to the shock Bakugou before losing conscious.

Tsuna turned to All Might "May I?" He ask All might and the others turned to him and just nod, instantly Tsuna disappeared, reapearing beside Midoriya which shock them all.

Tsuna turned to Bakugou "Remember what I told you Baka-Katsuki" He said and smile a little bit.

"Hero Team's wins!" All Might shouted through the speaker.

Tsuna gave Midoriya to the robot who take him to the infirmary as Bakugou head back to the spectators room.

He turned to Tsuna who look a little bit sad and who is just silent.

{Time-Skip}

"Young Tsuna your up"All Might said, Tsuna stand up "Pick up your 'opponents' you can pick one or two"

"Todoroki... and Ojiro" Tsuna said as the two person look up.

"Alright! Go now!" All Might said and the the three of them head out.

Todoroki with Ojiro on the entrance and decided where to hide the bomb.

"Are you? gonna freeze the whole place again?" Ojiro ask.

"No... he has a fire Quirk" Todoroki answered plainly "You fight him I Protect the bomb"

"O-Okay..."

At Tsuna he is already at the entrance, deciding to use his Sky Flame or not.

'I'm just gonna use my Sky Flame when needed for now, i'll use hmm Lightning Flames only'

Closing his eyes and opened it this time it was Green as well as his flames on his forehead and hands.

He walks slowly, making his guard up, then he suddenly turned his body to the side to block a punch that is directed to his face and push it away.

It was Ojiro who look slightly shock.

'How did he dodge that? I was silent while doing that?!'

Tsuna grin a little as the flames on his hand got more big as he electrucute Ojiro who look shock and loss conscious as a result.

He make an apologetic gesture and disappear.

~~~~~

Todoroki was on his guard up waiting for Tsuna when the said boy suddenly appeared at the door.

'Ojiro got defeated...'

Then Tsuna smile a little that makes Todoroki think if he already saw that kind and warm smile that Tsuna send to him.

Tsuna dash to Todoroki and send a punch which he avoided and Todoroki attack with ice that directs toward him.

Tsuna smile a little stepping back as his flame charge to the ice and broke down into pieces.

"Ice is no use to me Todoroki" Tsuna said.

"Tch!" Todoroki send furry of ice towards Tsuna who's dodge it and appeared behind Todoroki.

"Your other quirk has nothing to do with your father, it was yours not hims..." Tsuna whisper at him that only him can hear making Todoroki widened his eyes and about to turn around when All Might announced who wins.

"The Heroes win this round!"

Tsuna turn to Todoroki with a warm smile "It's Yours, only Yours, I choose to fight you because I want to tell you, It's not your fault" he said before exiting the room leaving a shock Todoroki.

On the other hand, Tsuna knew about it, He choose to fight him to tell him about having his Fire Quirk, he also can tell when he observed how Todoroki covered his left side with an ice, and how he's not using his Quirk, and...

He already meet him and learned about his life once.

›TBC‹