『45』Last Exam

{3rd POV}

Tokoyami and Asui getting ready to fight Ectoplasm. "Dark Shadow!" Tokoyami unleashed his sentient quirk and it attacked one of the clones.

"Asui, your turn!" Tokoyami exclaimed as he used Dark Shadow to lift Asui to a wall, who then caught him in her tongue and lifted him up into a balcony.

"An escape only the 2 of them could pull off!" Midoriya said. "That's good communication. They're talking to each other. It may not seem like much, but it's important." Recovery Girl walked in.

"So this whole final is about each student facing their weaknesses, right?" Midoriya asked.

"That's right." Recovery Girl replied. "So what do Asui and Tokoyami have to work on. I'm having a hard time figuring out how Ectoplasm's quirk is a bad matchup against theirs." Tsuna said.

They continued to demolish the clones with their quirks "Tokoyami can keep his distance and attack from afar. Those are all strengths. But looking at that another way, it means he's weak at close range." Recovery Girl said.

"On the other hand, there's Asui. A stellar student with no clear weaknesses." Recovery Girl said.

"She can provide support to her ally, as powerful as he may be, but there's another part. Her level headedness and ability to provide emotional support are the key to them passing." Recovery Girl said.

Dark Shadow pinned down clone number 28 and they moved forward to the room with the escape gate.

"That must be his real body down there." Asui said as Ectoplasm stood in front of the gate. "Excellent job getting past those clones, but what will you do against this?" Ectoplasm breathed out a lot of ectoplasm at once, forming a gigantic clone.

"I can't put out more clones now, but this one is all I'll need. Giant Bite Detention!" Ectoplasm said as the giant trapped Asui and Tokoyami on its chest.

"Dark Shadow, listen, all you have to do is get to the escape gate." Tokoyami said.

"Got it!" Dark Shadow replied before he flew at the gate, only to get kicked away by Ectoplasm. As Dark Shadow continued to try, Ectoplasm kept knocking him away.

"There's still a way. Call Dark Shadow back. I have something to give him. Look away, Mr. Ectoplasm will notice. Besides, it's.. really gross to see me do this!" Asui said.

"This will work because Tokoyami and Dark Shadow..are heroes." Asui said.

Dark Shadow punched Ectoplasm's leg and they both landed. "I figured this was the only way we could win if he managed to capture us somehow, so I swallowed the cuffs. My quirk lets me take things in and out of my stomach." Asui said.

"How unexpected." Ectoplasm said as his leg was cuffed "They leg cuffed him! They passed! Dark Shadow and frog together! What a great team!" Midoriya exclaimed.

"They're so smart!" Uraraka exclaimed. "Team Asui and Tokoyami have passed the final!" The computer said.

"That was wonderfully clever. I must commend you both." Ectoplasm said and they both smiled.

"It was all thanks to me!" Dark Shadow gave a thumbs up.

"So Tokoyami's team passed. I'm not surprised." Yaoyorozu said, remembering her defeat at his hands.

Then next,lida and Ojiro fighting Power Loader. "What now, class rep?" Ojiro asked. "I think it'll be better to find a hero who's better suited to take him on." lida replied.