『68』Gather

{3rd POV}
{At Night}

Kirishima and Todoroki was Infront of the Hospital waiting for Midoriya and they remember talking with Yaoyorozu.

{Flashback}

"You want me to make a receiver?" Yaoyorozu ask "Yeah, please" Kirishima answered.

"You already know why we want it, right?" Todoroki questioned and Yaoyorozu turned away "Please let me think about it" she said.

{Flashback Ends}

"I wonder what Yaoyorozu decide?"asked Kirishima.

"Well, no matter how restless we are, it's up to her" answered Todoroki.

The Hospital door opened "She's here" Yaoyorozu walk to them and behind him was Midoriya following her.

"Yaoyorozu... what's your answer?" Kirishima asked "I--"

"Wait!!" Iida's voice got they're attention as they turned to him "Iida?"

"Why... why did it have to be you guys of all people?! The one who stopped me when i acted recklessly for personal reasons..." He started "You two, and Tsuna who received amnesty with me, why are you trying to make the same mistakes i did?!" He asked "It's too much!"

"What are you talking about?" Kirishima asked walking to him but stop by Todoroki "We are still minors, U.A is in a bad enough position as it is, who will take responsibility for your actions?!" Iida asked "Do you understand?!"

"Iida, it's not like that, we don't think it's okay to break the rules either--" He was cut off when Iida suddenly punch him.

"I'm also frustrated!! And worried!! It's only natural! I'm the class representative! I'm worried about my classmates Not just Bakugou and Tsuna!!"

"When i saw your injuries, i also saw my brother in his sickbed! What if your bodies end up irreparable like my brother's, because of your recklessness!?" He beginning to cry "Are you saying that you don't care about my worries"

He holds both of Midoriya's shoulders "Are you saying that you don't care what i feel...?" Midoriya's eyes was shadowed by his bangs.

"Iida..."

"Iida, we don't expect to face them head-on and win either we'll extricate them without fighting" Todoroki said "In other words, covert action!" Kirishima said "That's the way we Students can fight while toeing the line on the rules"

"I Trust Todoroki, but so that i can stop them if anything happens, i plan to accompany them, as well" Yaoyorozu said making Iida shock and Kirishima smile in relief "Yaoyorozu!"

"I dont know myself, either but after i hear that i could still reach, i just couldn't sit still" Midoriya said "I can't help thinking that i want to save them!"

"We can't come to an agreement, huh" Iida said "Then, take me with you, too" The other four look shock.

No one noticed that a certain Silver head boy and Bambino was sitting on the branch of the tree as they listened to the students.