『67』Plan

{3rd POV}

"So, in short, you're planning on getting the receiver from Yaomomo, following it and going to save Bakugou and Tsuna yourselves?" Mina questioned "Yeah" Kirishima answered.

"Even though the villains said we were targets to be killed, they took them without killing them, they probably let them live but that doesn't mean they won't kill them eventually, Kirishima and i are going" Todoroki said.

Iida huff "Don't go overboard with your messing around!!"

"Wait, calm down" Shoji said raising his bandaged arms.

"I understand Kirishima's frustration at not being able to do anything and Todoroki's frustration at having them stolen Infront of his very eyes" Shoji said "I'm frustrated too, but this isn't a situation where we should act out emotions right?" Kirishima turned away.

"L-let's leave it to All Might, Aizawa-sensie permission to fight at the training camp has been rescinded too" Aoyama said.

"Aoyama is right, i can't say much since i was the one who needed Saving though.." Tokoyami said.

"But--" "Everyone, we're all shocked from Bakugou and Tsuna's kidnapping, but let's think things through calmly" Asui said putting her fingers on her chin "No matter how just your feelings, if you are saying you'll fight again, that you'll break the rules, those acts are the same as villains" She said "What if you failed then they decided to kill them Infront of you?"

"Considered Gokudera's words, if you failed then there's no way we can turn back time to restore what we lost, we can't fix our past mistakes" She finishes and the class become silent.

Then they hear a knock on the door and the door opened making Aoyama fidget "Sorry to interrupt, but it's time for Midoriya's exam" the doctor said.

"Wh-why don't we go?" Sero said "I want to see how Jiro and Hagakure are doing too" he said

"Oh, yeah" Ojiro said and begun to move "Deku, feel better soon" Uraraka said.

"Thanks, all of you" Midoriya said

"We talk to Yaoyorozu yesterday, if we go, we go right away, Tonight, since your seriously injured, i don't know if you cam move, but we still wanted to invite you because you're probably the more frustrated out of Everyone" Kirishima said as Midoriya look down "We'll be waiting Infront of the hospital tonight"

{On Midoriya}

Midoriya was with the Doctor as the doctor told him about his arms and if he keeps on injuring his arms or if he keeps on injuring his arms on the same way two or three more times or so he would live without using his arms, and he also said that he was discharged from the hospital and able to leave if he was ready.

Midoriya look shock as his eyes was shadowed by his bangs "T-thank you very much, I'm sorry to have caused you trouble" he said

"Recovery-san was fed up with you" The doctor said as he reach something from the pocket of his pocket "You must've gotten many scolding from her in the past" then he take two papers from his pocket.

"But there's someone who was saved by you, too" The doctor said "The other one was for your other friend"

"Well, healing begins in the mind, so dont worry too much and stay positive" The Doctor said.

Midoriya got to the rooftop and read Kota's message.

'Dear Midoriya-san, I'm sorry i punch you in the balls, thank you for Saving me even though you barely knew me, please get better soon so i can thank you in person. --Kota'

Midoriya go back to his room at the same time his mother called him.

{To the Heroes}

"Endeavor, a phone call for you" A woman voice said "Who is it?" Ask the hero.

"From Tsukauchi-san from the police" answer the woman and Endeavor pick up the phone.

"It's me" the hero said "We would like to request your urgent assistance, Endeavor"

"I have reviewed an emergency summons and i must leave this place for a while" Best Jeanist said "Even if im not here, i want you to keep being strong in both mind and body like a pair of tight jeans and continue to keep the streets safe while im gone"

"Sure, Best Jeanist!" His mans exclaimed.

Edgeshot was jumping from building to building going to the same place.

Gang Orca was walking on the hallway . Gran Torino was walking on the streets . Tiger leave the Wild, Wild Pussycats and Mandalay and Kota standing behind him as he walk away . Mt. Lady and Kamui Woods was driving in the car.

{To the Vongola}

"You all are going?" Nana asked as she look at the four teens and two 'kids' Infront of her.

"Yes, Maman..." Yamamoto said "We're gonna save Tsuna and his friend" he said.

"Don't worry Maman... We are strong to save them, no need to worry" Reborn said.

"Stay assure Maman, we will bring back Jyuudaime" Gokudera said as he smiled slightly.

"Hn, we can take ourselves, don't worry" Hibari said as he look to the window "Hibari was right to the extreme!!" Ryohie said.

Nana smiled a little and look at Lambo who grin at her "I'm going to be fine Maman, Onii-sans are here to protect me!" He said.

"For the mean time, please stay with Midoriya-san's house with Sakura, we will take you there" Yamamoto said and Nana shook her head "We are fine here, beside Sakura-chan was here with me" she said.

The girl look at them "You will... rescue Tsuna-nii right?" She ask, Hibari kneel to level her Height, and the girl hug him, the guardians was not shock at all since Yamamoto had explained them.

"P-please save him" she cried and Lambo pat her back "We will save Tsuna-nii no matter what"

'This time, we will make sure not to fail' The guardians and Reborn heard Lambo's unspoken words which motivate them all.

"Please Reborn-kun, im counting to you all" Nana said and Reborn bowed his head "We will save that Student of mine for sure" He said and hop on Hibari's shoulder who stand up.

Hibari wipe Sakura's tears as the girl goes back to Nana "Good Luck" she said and the guardians smiled.

They all exit the house and when they are far from the Sawada Residence, Gokudera take a deep breath.

"Our plan is to scatter through the place, I'm gonna guard up those Students" Gokudera said.

"I'm coming with you Hayato-nii" Lambo said and Gokudera nod his head.

"I'm going to get Colonello and a certain other one" Reborn said "Reborn, im coming with you to tye extreme!" Reborn just shrugged "Sure"

"Hn (I'm going to investigate)" Hibari said "Can i come along?" Yamamoto said and the Cloud just nod his head.

"Alright" Gokudera take another deep breath "Mission, Start" Then they disappeared in the blink of an eye.

›TBC‹