『43』Final Written Exam

{3rd POV}

"There's only one week left before final exams. I'm sure you're all studying constantly. There's also the practical. Good luck." Aizawa said before he left. "I've barely even taken notes this semester! And when the Sports Festival and internships, I didn't have time to read the textbook!" Kaminari said as he and Mina were ranked 20th and 19th.

"Please you wouldn't read it anyway." Jiro said "I totally would!"Kaminari retorted.

"It's true that we haven't had very much free time lately." Tokoyami said as he was ranked 14th.

"We barely learned anything when we took our midterms but I'm kind of worried about these. They won't pull any punches when it comes to testing us." Sato said as he was ranked 11th.

"As someone ranked in the top 10, I'm not that concerned." Mineta said as he was ranked 10th.

"No freaking way." Kirishima said. "What?! You were ninth in the midterms?!" Kaminari and Ashido gasped.

"You were placed ninth in midterms!?" They both exclaimed

"Here I thought you were one of us!" mina pointed "Don't you know weirdo little creeps like you are only likable if they're kind of stupid?! Who's going to love you now?!" Kaminari asked.

"Ashido, Kaminari! We've still got time to study! That way we'll all get to go to the training camp together, right?" Midoriya said as he was ranked 4th.

"Yes! As class rep, I have hoped that we'll make UA proud!" lida said as he was ranked 2nd.

"It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class, isn't it?" Todoroki asked as he was ranked 5th.

"No wonder those 3 did so well. You kicked you know who's ass!" Kirishima pumped his fist. "Hey don't worry. I can catch you up on the important topics if you want." Yaoyorozu said as she was ranked 1st "You're the best, Yaomomo!" Kaminari and Mina exclaimed.

"I'm afraid I won't be any help when it comes to the practical, though." Yaoyorozu lowered her head.

"I've been studying, but I'm having trouble understanding quadratic functions." Jiro said as she was ranked 7th.

"Tutor me, please! Classical Japanese is killing me!" Sero said as he was ranked 17th.

"Is there room for one more? I'm falling behind a little." Ojiro said as he was ranked 8th.

"This is wonderful! Yes, let's do it! I must call mother and have her prepare the great hall! It'll be the perfect place for us to set up!" Yaoyorozu exclaimed.

'Sounds like a Viking palace' Tsuna thought as he listen to them on his seat.

"What kind of tea does everyone like? I'll make sure we're stocked!" Yaoyorozu asked.

'That's overkill. Is she humble bragging?' They all thought.

"Sounds like I should be studying with her." Kirishima said as he was ranked 15th.

"You think I don't know enough?! Maybe I should beat the lessons into your skull!" Bakugo said as he was ranked 3rd.

"It won't do them any good to cram this late in the game." Aoyama said.

"Shouldn't you be more worried? You didn't do very well in the midterms." Shoji said as he was ranked 10th.

"Are you talking about moi?I did just fine, thank you." Aoyama said as he was ranked 18th.