『64』Message

{3rd POV}

The emergency arrive and many students was taken to the hospital since they are injured or unconscious because of the gas.

Some are uninjured as they could only watch they're classmates being taken to the hospital.

The three villains has been arrested and taken.

Two students missing and two pro heroes was badly damage and the other one is missing.

The police tried to question Gokudera and Ryohie since they are the outsider of this camp when Reborn and Colonello arrive telling the police that they are with them.

"Reborn...-san" Gokudera muttered.

"When did you arrive?" Reborn asked "The time when Jyuudaime is taken.." Gokudera answered.

"Taken... "Then he Punch Gokudera's head "Ittie!" This cause, the students that was unharmed look at them.

"Idiota, you dont plan on sitting there and cried right?" Reborn said "Tsuna was fine, he can protect himself and the other student that was taken" he said.

"Well, we were about to attack when we saw the Villains holding Tsuna and Bakugou but Tsuna told Gokudera to stop" Yamamoto said.

"Of course, he would do that" Colonello muttered "Anyway, Sawada must have reason why he stop you" He said.

Gokudera just look down making Reborn punch his head again "Reborn-san!! I'm starting to agree with Jyuudaime with your punches!!" He exclaimed.

"You should, want more?" Gokudera shook his head "I-i pass.." Reborn smirk "Tsuna will be fine, he can take care Bakugou too, since he was my student" Reborn said.

Them Hibari approach them and throw something to Gokudera "This is...why do you have it?" He asked.

"He throw it on the ground before they disappeared and i pick it up" Hibari replied.

Gokudera hold the Sky Ring on his hand, then suddenly he felt a noise on his head.

'Ha-Hayato..?' This make him widened his eyes.

"Jyu-Jyuudaime..?" Gokudera spoke this makes the guardians look at him.

'Good, i have using my mist flame for this' Replied Tsuna.

"E-eh!?" Gokudera exclaimed.

'Listen Hayato, while I'm unconscious, Byakuran appeared and he told me to tell you that, dont do anything yet, follow the students named Midoriya Izuku, Todoroki Shoto, Kirishima Eijiro, Iida Tenya, and Yaoyorozu Momo, just wait for that time to come' Tsuna explained.

"Alright.. but are you okay?" Gokudera answer.

'I'm alright Hayato, the league just asking us questions but we aren't answering any, don't worry about me, take care and remember what i said, i have no energy, if i push further i might faint, ja ne'  Then it cut off.

"Eh... Jyuudaime!?" Gokudera exclaimed.

"What's wrong Hayato?" Yamamoto asked "Jyuudaime just use his Mist Flame to contact me like he told me"

"What did he say?" Hibari asked then Gokudera tell them "So we must wait" Ryohie said and sigh.

Then Aizawa approach them "Reborn" he called "Oh, Aizawa" Reborn look at him "Who are this other two?" He asked.

"They are with Tsuna, his friends" Reborn said.

"They need to be questioned for entering the forest and the police kinda suspicious" Aizawa said.

"Go, don't do anything stupid" Reborn said and send a kick towards Gokudera's head but the boy avoid it "I'm not Jyuudaime!" He said.

Ryohie sigh and stand up before he was kick by Colonello "Straighten up you Knuckle-head!!" He said.

"What the!?" Ryohie exclaimed "Go with Gokudera, or i'll kick you once more and train you more! Kora!!" Ryohie avoid it.

"This two demons" Gokudera and Ryohie muttered "We heared that!" Then he just took Aizawa's hand and drag him as they felt two guns had been pointed at them.

{Time-Skip}
{On a Certain bar}

They reapeared inside the bar as Shigaraki was waiting for them, Bakugou was unconscious and his mouth was covered and his hands and feet was tide to the chair.

Tsuna on the other hands finished talking to Gokudera and he was grasping on his consciousness.

"Look at that you manage to stay awake" Shigaraki said as he look at Tsuna who glared at him 'Be damn thankful that i wasn't on the mood to release my killer intent or you be on the floor now' he thought.

"How about you go to sleep first" Dabi said and someone chop the back of his neck and the last thing he saw was a familiar man and a girl sitting on a couch.

'The Mist... are they're here...?' He thought before he completely loss unconsciousness.

{Time-Skip}

Tsuna Heard the villains talking around them, he opened his eyes slightly and look beside him to see Bakugou glaring at Shigaraki, he adjust his eyesight and look at the open tv and he saw himself and Bakugou... the news was reporting about what happened to the summer camp and about the two of them had taken by the League of Villains.

He ignored the Villains and look at the couch behind the villains and saw it was empty 'Am.. i imagining some things when i saw...them..?' He thought.

He was snap out of his thoughts when Shigaraki spoke "Hey, dont you agree?" Shigaraki said "Bakugou Katsuki" he said.

He sigh and opened his eyes and raised his head "Oh, look who's awake"Dabi said "One of the strongest students in First Years...no wait in U.A" he said and Tsuna keep a calm face and decided not to talk.

"Master, want to meet you... Sawada Tsunayoshi" Shigaraki said and A portal appeared Infront of him as Toga pushed him in the last thing he hear was Bakugou who shouted his name.

He closed his eyes and opened it once again, he saw a man sitting Infront of a screen, he turned around and Tsuna narrowed his eyes.

'Is..is he even a human..?' He thought.

"Nice to meet you, Sawada Tsunayoshi... or should i say... The Sky Guardian" The man said and Tsuna widened his eyes.

"W-what do you m-mean...?" He asked, he admit this man Infront of him was not someone to mess with.

"You hold the one of the powerful Quirks in this world, or should i say you hold the most powerful one" he said, Tsuna narrowed his eyes at that "Who are you?" He ask without stuttering, his voice was filled with anger, curiosity and authority.

"Oh, You can call me All for One" the man said.

›TBC‹