『98』Operation Done!

Tsuna is so cute too!!! (↑↑↑)

{3rd POV}

Sun had already risen and now People are now helping on repairing the Destroyed place because of Fight and Police also arrived to take the Mafia Group to the Jail, luckily all of them are still unconscious so no problem at all.

The rest of the Guardians and Arcobaleno helped around the destroyed houses and people who got injured, seems like the attraction of Metal also reach both White and Black Division and all woken up from their sleep and proceed to follow the Arcobaleno to the safety spot of the Divisions, but still a few still got injured.

Only left on one of the undamaged room was Tsuna, and 15 year old Enma, 20 year old Xanxus and 10 year old Hiro talking about their arrival.

"So you two also.... died here because of lack of food and torture of them except Hiro who only got his memories?" Tsuna clarify and Enma nod his head "Well me and Xanxus already arrived earlier without our memories on our world until a wave of Sky Flames which is from you hit us making us remember" He added.

"So how did that happened?" Tsuna ask "I died the same day as Mammon" Xanxus replied "I just remember today" he continued "The Varia?" He ask, Xanxus eyes soften a little "I don't fucking know, I'm second to die" he answered and Tsuna nod his head with a heavy sigh "About you in this world?" He ask, Xanxus eyes twitch as he remember it "Shxxty Parents throw me out the house, i was close to murder them" he said with a glare.

"Oi oi, there's a child here" Said Tsuna in the background of Xanxus swearing as Hiro innocently tilted his head to the side.

"How about you Enma?" Tsuna ask turning to the redhead sitting just beside him "A few months after Xanxus..." He glared at the ground "I... died protecting all of them" he said and before looking away "And when i woke up in this world without my memories, i was laying on a pool of blood which is scared the hell out of my skin" he said in a joking tone "Well seems like my foster parents in this world is rather.... Abusive.... from what i remember, the me in this word don't know who is my biological parents" Enma continued as he scratch the back of his head.

"And Hiro?" Tsuna ask as the boy sitting on Tsuna's lap look up "Let's see, I don't know my parents in this world and i'm living on the Orphanage for all my life and my Quirk is Animal! I can use the ability of an animal i already saw, well except from Images!" He exclaimed.

"Oh yeah, i forgot to mention my Quirk" Enma said "Gravity, basically i cam control gravity like my Flames, but the difference is my Quirk will only work if i locked my gaze to my target for 3 seconds" Enma said, Everyone turned to Xanxus who glared "Later, Trash" He grumbled.

"Is that the name...?"

"Fxcking no!"

"Hey! Hiro is here for your information!!"

"Yeah! He's still young both past and here!!"

"Sc—"

"What is Fxc—"

"My son, don't say that word"

"Hiro-kun, that's a bad word"

"Eh??"

Cue the Glares.

""Be a good Uncle Xanxus.""

"HAH?!"

•••••

Tsuna sigh tiredly, it's almost afternoon yet they they only finished their breakfast a few minutes ago because all of the people living in Kaigawa starts to confront them specially Tsuna– and thanking them because they saved them and the whole Kaigawa.