『8』Nice to see you again

{3rd POV}

As usual Tsuna has Midoriya by his side as they both walk to the school together.

"Hey, Tsuna..."Midoriya called.

"Hm? What is it?"Tsuna ask.

"You have multiple quirks right?" Midoriya ask looking at Tsuna.

Tsuna blink for a second as he smile a little and look slightly up while walking.

"No, not really, I only have one quirk" Tsuna answered.

"Eh?... But how about your Green Flames yesterday" Midoriya ask.

"That is part of my Dying-Will Flames, I understand how you willing to know about my Quirk but it's not the right time" Tsuna smile apologetically to Midoriya who just nod his head in understanding.

Then Tsuna abruptly stop and capture Midoriya's wrist and pulled him with him behind the tree.

"Tsuna what's wr--" "Shhh!"

Tsuna peek from the tree he felt someone is following him, with his sharp eyes he saw someone on the corner but he only saw the running back of that person which is colored black.

"What's wrong Tsuna?" Midoriya ask peeking from Tsuna's side.

"Izuku whenever you go... call me and I stay with you" Tsuna said on his boss mode "H-Hai!"

When they arrive at U.A they stumbled to Iida and Uraraka.

"Tsuna-kun was really amazing at the Combat Training yesterday!" Uraraka said.

"I shall agree with that!" Iida exclaimed.

"What's your quick name again?" Uraraka ask.

"It's Dying-Will Flames" Tsuna answered.

They arrive at Class 1-A once Tsuna entered the room heterochromia eyes meet with his brown eyes.

They stare at each other first before Tsuna look away and proceed to his seat.

Once he did, he put his head on his arms, while Todoroki was eyeing him.

After a while Aizawa arrive and start the class.

{Time-Skip}

Lunch time Tsuna stayed telling Midoriya to go ahead without him, just like he expected Todoroki approach him and ask if they can talk about something.

Tsuna follow Todoroki to the back of the school where no one can see them.

"What is it Todoroki?" Tsuna ask.

"Do...do I already know you?" Todoroki ask not facing Tsuna.

Tsuna stared at his back that is facing before he sighs.

"What if I do?" he asks instead and Todoroki abruptly look at him with confused face.

"How?" Todoroki ask.

"Remember? At the park"Tsuna said, Todoroki widened his eyes as his past comes back to him.

{Flashback}