『102』Villains

Finally! 4th Season ✨✨

3rd POV

Everyone still can't process what happened and and Ryohei along with Gokudera has been using their Sun Flames to heal the others, while Tsuna almost watching them with innocent look until every Class 1-A pointed at him.

"WHAT WAS THAT TSUNA?! DID YOU JUST FROZE HIM?! HOW?! WE THOUGHT YOU ONLY HAVE FLAMES AND NOW YOU HAVE ICE AND THAT MAKES YOU SORT OF RELATED TO TODOROKI!!!"

Tsuna laugh nervously before looking at his friends before he can answer a mist gather besides him and there appears Hibari and Mukuro who has a few scratches and panting slightly which made Tsuna frown.

"Quello che è successo?(What happened?)" He ask and Mukuro sigh and his smile disappeared and Hibari grunted "Qualcosa di brutto(Something bad)" he replied and Mukuro continued "Tsunayoshi, è meglio se ne parliamo tutti lontano da qui (Tsunayoshi, it's better if we all talk about this away from here)" Tsuna nodded.

"Aizawa-sensei we will go first" He said and Aizawa narrow his eyes a little before nodding and Tsuna and his family gather before disappearing into mist leaving the baffled Students.

•••••

"Now tell us what happened?" Reborn asked as Chrome and Ryohei treating their slight injuries.

Mukuro glared at the table "We followed the man and he was with the League" He said "Or more like was about to have a temporary alliance along with his new guardians" he continued and Tsuna frown and the others immediately rise and their faces turned serious.

"Tell Everything from the start" He said.

After Mukuro and Hibari left, they use their Mist Flames to hide their Presence and themselves before they starts looking for the certain people until Hibari saw a certain man with a mask.

"Pineapple" he called and Mukuro just rolled his eyes and look at where Hibari was looking and they saw Twice talking with the familiar man with a bird mask named Chisaki or better known as Overhaul.

They watch them talking until Twice starts to move like he will lead Chisaki to somewhere, Hibari and Mukuro secretly followed them and they arrived at an abandoned factory and Hibari and Mukuro nodded at each other before separating and silently entered the factory and hide.

"You brought a crazy fish, huh, Twice?" Shigaraki spoke "Big fish? That's ironic..." Chisaki said "League of Villains." He continued.

"What? Is that guy someone famous?" Magne asked.

The two Guardians keep themselves hidden as they listen to their conversation "Master showed me a picture of him before. He's what you'd call 'Yakuza'" Hibari's eyebrows twitch, while Mukuro just glared at Hibari which said 'Don't just jump in, Tsunayoshi will surely froze you'.

Oh how Hibari hated Yakuza.

"The young head of the Shie Hassaikai"

Hibari just sigh and just glared at something so that he won't accidentally spill his KI.

"How's he different from us?" Toga ask while looking up at Mr. Compress"All right, let me tell you." He replied "In the past, there are lots of scary groups that ran the underworld. But after heroes started thriving they're were unmasked and disbanded and once All Might appeared on the scene, that era was over"